OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY HUNT ME. IF THEY TRY, THEN I'LL RUN. I'LL RUN AND RUN AND KEEP RUNNING, I'LL RUN TO A BETTER LIFE IF I HAVE TO! But when it all settles down, I'll go back to their side. There's no choice, cuz I'm Vash the Stampede"

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

@Vespa Crabro

now all they want to play ff16 and say it is lit, when we were telling them, they wouldnt listen, now this trailer is the icing on the cake

literally combines elements from nioh, sekiro, ngaiden, next level ff15 boss fights, and jack garland qte's, but presented even better

There is stuff from FFXIV too, i just wish they would allow controlling other members instead of just clive, being able to switch or something like you can in some Ys games

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FtoYOabacAAy_tL

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY HUNT ME. IF THEY TRY, THEN I'LL RUN. I'LL RUN AND RUN AND KEEP RUNNING, I'LL RUN TO A BETTER LIFE IF I HAVE TO! But when it all settles down, I'll go back to their side. There's no choice, cuz I'm Vash the Stampede"

28a21a8e3987868e91fa7c5dd73b91a3b2f9a8bb.gif

vash-the-stampede-vash.gif

vash literally choosing kindness and humanity over genocide and madness, and humbles himself, despite having that much power, twins, but very dif mindsets

Sigismund

> Descended from a family line originating from Greece/Macedonia, notorious for a lot of in-breeding.
> Has to be black because she was Egyptian because OBVIOUSLY. :smh

To be fair, there was a time period where the Egyptian Pharaohs were Nubians, due to the latter defeating the former. Anything prior to or after that time period though? Well, I suppose if you count the Canaanites as black...

Which nobody fucking does, for obvious reasons. :bookerpls
Meanwhile : https://egyptindependent.com/hawass-criticizes-depicting-cleopatra-as-black-in-netflix-film/
Hawass added that in recent years a trend emerged, led by black Americans and blacks in South America, claiming that the Egyptian civilization is of black origin.

He stressed that such claims were completely false.

The black civilization has no connection with the Egyptian civilization, Hawass said, pointing out that the black civilization did not rule Egypt except in the twenty-fifth dynasty during the era of the Kingdom of Kush, i.e. at the end of the ancient Egyptian civilization.

Hawass pointed out that Egyptian temples contain drawings of Egyptian kings. These sketches are depictions of men striking their enemies.

The enemies are depicted as either African, Nubian, Libyan or Asian, and all of them look very different in nationality from the Egyptian kings.

“Netflix is trying to stir up confusion to spread false information that the origin of Egyptian civilization is black,” Hawass continued.

Cleopatra, in the highly detailed painting is pictured as having dark blond or auburn hair and deep blue eyes. Alexander the Great, who was ethnically Macedonian, (not genetically related to the coastal Greeks that he conquered) was also blond-haired and blue-eyed. Many Macedonians even today still have the genetic characteristics with the prevalence of recessive genes that produce fair skin and light eye coloration. That fact that Cleopatra was not Egyptian, but a descendant of Macedonian royalty, may be difficult for many to accept, but it is nonetheless true.

I swear people forget too much that, you know, White People are native to North Africa

Sigismund

@Aurelian @Top59 @Sigismund Where does Guiliman stand in power Pre&Post Heresy in comparion to his brothers?
Pre Heresy, I'd say around the Middle of the pack with the ability to punch upwards a bit.

His best showing was that Angron was going to die killing an already wounded Gulliman who just fought Lorgar, before Lorgar turned Anglin into a Deamon Prince.

Post Heresy, without the Emperor's Sword, bottom of who is left. With the Emperor's Sword, he gets back to middle, but still below the Deamon Primarchs, and Probably Vulcan and The Lion.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Aurelian @Top59 @Sigismund Where does Guiliman stand in power Pre&Post Heresy in comparion to his brothers?
To tell the truth, pre-H Guilliman should be one of the weaker Primarchs, he is stronger than Lorgar but he is probably weaker than the others, but it should be noted that when he gets angry he fights very well, he held off Angron for a moment before become a Daemon prince.

Post-H is curious, all Primarchs are having a PU, the traitors became Daemon princes and know how to use their powers better, Corvus became a monster, it is not 100% confirmed but the Space Wolves have visions of a giant wolf in the Warp who is highly possible Leman Russ who has become a monster like Corvus, Lion El'Jonson returned with a hax shield and a new special skills.
Guilliman is no exception, in a way as he obtained the Emperor's sword which is quite powerful against Chaos but the Emperor can possess him for a few seconds.

I would say Post-H would still be the weakest but he has a weapon that allows him to fend off his traitorous brothers to some extent but the seconds he is possessed by the Emperor he would be the strongest, he burned Nurgle's garden, he beat Mortarion easy and threatened Nurgle.

I would say that Guilliman's importance lies more in managing and ordering the Impirium, he is the best in that sense.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Pre Heresy, I'd say around the Middle of the pack with the ability to punch upwards a bit.

His best showing was that Angron was going to die killing an already wounded Gulliman who just fought Lorgar, before Lorgar turned Anglin into a Deamon Prince.

Post Heresy, without the Emperor's Sword, bottom of who is left. With the Emperor's Sword, he gets back to middle, but still below the Deamon Primarchs, and Probably Vulcan and The Lion.

To tell the truth, pre-H Guilliman should be one of the weaker Primarchs, he is stronger than Lorgar but he is probably weaker than the others, but it should be noted that when he gets angry he fights very well, he held off Angron for a moment before become a Daemon prince.

Post-H is curious, all Primarchs are having a PU, the traitors became Daemon princes and know how to use their powers better, Corvus became a monster, it is not 100% confirmed but the Space Wolves have visions of a giant wolf in the Warp who is highly possible Leman Russ who has become a monster like Corvus, Lion El'Jonson returned with a hax shield and a new special skills.
Guilliman is no exception, in a way as he obtained the Emperor's sword which is quite powerful against Chaos but the Emperor can possess him for a few seconds.

I would say Post-H would still be the weakest but he has a weapon that allows him to fend off his traitorous brothers to some extent but the seconds he is possessed by the Emperor he would be the strongest, he burned Nurgle's garden, he beat Mortarion easy and threatened Nurgle.

I would say that Guilliman's importance lies more in managing and ordering the Impirium, he is the best in that sense.
Hmmm I always feel that while he isn't the best he hardly the weakest given his showings especially after getting back to life in the current Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back