Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
hairline crispy clean

original.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There are several Warhammer games that I wanted to play but due to time or laziness I couldn't, one day I'll play Eisenhorn's and Inquisitor's.

P.S The true spoilers

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

:heston

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Bosses are supposed to take after different game genres too

So the fight with Titan is supposed to play more like a fighting game

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anyways how strong are the primarchs exactly where there stats are? As well as the emperor and the Chaos god's @Top59 ,@Sigismund
I don't know how the consensus is here, I saw that in the old obd profiles are Moon level but those calculations are lost.

As such, there are champions of Chaos that can destroy planets, some the surfaces and others the entire planet, weaker characters than Primarchs have been able to put up with them, but apart from Angron empowered by Khorne I don't remember a Primarch destroying a planet.

Horus corrupted at his peak must have been almost as strong as the Emperor being alive, in the old canon it would be supernova level but maybe there will be a retcon in that fight.

The thing is that there are rare quotes that could be considered as flowery language or not that would imply a much higher level.

For example, when the Red Angel appears, it seems that it affected the star of a star system.
Horrors untold and unfathomable in word or thought screamed and cursed the Blood Angels as their last foothold on Signus Prime was broken. The upper storeys of the temple’s thick conical tower were blown to pieces as a seething globe of raw warp-fire tore free of the surface of the planet. Broken fragments of bone scattered wide, tumbling from the sky in an obscene rain.
The warp-mass lost its grip on the material universe and was dragged shrieking through the sky, searing the ash clouds, breaking through the thin membrane of atmosphere and accelerating. It consumed great gulps of wreckage from the death belts in low orbit, and the surviving ships of the Blood Angels flotilla burned hard and fast to get out of its path, many of them becoming the battle’s last victims as their ships reacted too slowly to avoid obliteration.
The swirling sphere of immaterial witch-fire lost cohesion and, like a dying, drowning man striking out with mad violence as death encroached, it clawed at the planets and suns of the Signus Cluster, ripping at their surfaces and sucking in matter. But it could not hold. This time the psychic scream was suffocated and a brief supernova blossomed before the fire bled out into embers and at last, nothingness.
Slowly, tentatively, the veil of shadow that had engulfed the full span of the star system broke apart, dissipating like a storm before the wind.
There, up on the surface, standing in the ruins of the broken tower, Raldoron looked up into a sky where there were no clouds. Little by little, in the black above them, the stars that had been blinded returned their light to look down upon Signus Prime once again.
Cassiel was the first to speak. ‘Is it over now?’
Sanguinius spared him a look. He shook his head.
There are also weird things like in Ruinstorm that summon a fortress the size of a solar system.

From what I would say the Primarchs are planetary at least, there are weird things that would imply more but I'm not so sure about their consistency.

Pre-Heresy Emperor would be Solar System, at least until retconned, as God/entity in the Immaterium should be something close to the Chaos Gods.

The Gods if it is an issue, they affect the galaxy being on another dimension, there are quotes in Fantasy that would put them as universal and if the Warp is of infinite size, they may be universal in their realm.

In combat speed the Primarchs should be FTL, a fraction of the power of Sanguinius is capable of making a Space Marine perceive lasers in slow motion, in the Gray Knights Codex it is clarified that they can use warp to increase their speed in combat, Angron flies through space and I think Fulgrim was once seen doing that too.

The Emperor many years ago faced the Void Dragon and there are other fragments of Ctans capable of reaching other solar systems in relatively short times, that would have Big E as MFTL and Horus corrupted as well, I'm not sure if the other Primarchs would also PS from that , maybe (?
I Guess it came up how closet Sanguinius' battle against Horus.

By the way, could the Exterminatus be calculated with the KE as it was done with MCU Thanos when he destroyed the surface of a planet?
If so, there are Exterminatus animations and in theory using the KE would probably give Large Planet level despite only destroying surface planets.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Psure I got a Switch Lite last month

Or was it two months ago

Either way

People think Ganondorf is hard

Playing BOTW is like playing a Soulslike Zelda game with leveling

They really forced players to git gud this time

One can only imagine what Tears of the Kingdom is gonna be like

Plus will they let you transfer data :mjpls

Status