V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dingoo92-kei-4.jpg
Kdash2000HiroS.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Netflix Cleopatra: "There is no Rome without Egypt!"

That's a VERY interesting statement to make, especially coming from someone who only got in power in the first place due to the direct intervention of a ROMAN (Caeser), and whom consistently made an effort to keep up "relations" with whoever was in charge of Rome at the time. :mjpls

Actual statement made in the Documentary: "My grandma always said, It doesn't matter what you were taught in school, Cleopatra was black."

Literally sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring all evidence to the contrary. :mjlol

They'll simply respond to any criticism of their retarded double standards with "Its all about representation!"

Never mind the fact that if it was just about 'representation', they could've easily told a semi-historical story about one of the Nubian kings of Egypt from the time when they had control over Egypt, as there's absolutely plenty of untapped story potential with that.

But no, instead, we have to live in fantasy land and pretend that Cleopatra was black. Because it ain't about representation. We all know this is solely being done to stick it to whitey. So transparent, it's not even funny. :tupac

So the main character killed herself in front of her friends and the next episode they just act more annoyed about it than anything else? :blobwhat

Yep, it's completely true.
Ruby literally killed herself and her teammates are more concerned with JAUNE than their friend/sister for years.
Most of them are acting as if "Yeah, this needed to happen, we done everything we can" which is not only completely untrue, it's completely fucked up.

Anyone who says the writers aren't bad and need more practice needs to get shot.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yep, it's completely true.
Ruby literally killed herself and her teammates are more concerned with JAUNE than their friend/sister for years.
Most of them are acting as if "Yeah, this needed to happen, we done everything we can" which is not only completely untrue, it's completely fucked up.

Anyone who says the writers aren't bad and need more practice needs to get shot.
The one thing Monty really needed to do back when he started RWBY, was have better friends that he brought in. Ones that actually knew how to write, so they could back him up with his cool fighting scenes. Miles and Kerry are the epitome of trash. Even calling them mid at this point would be being far too generous.

The one thing Monty really needed to do back when he started RWBY, was have better friends that he brought in. Ones that actually knew how to write, so they could back him up with his cool fighting scenes. Miles and Kerry are the epitome of trash. Even calling them mid at this point would be being far too generous.

Of course, SB defends the trashfire when everyone else pretty much railed on it and hard. To be fair, some people are calling it out but holy fuck are there too many defenders for an absolute dumpster fire of an episode.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Of course, SB defends the trashfire when everyone else pretty much railed on it and hard. To be fair, some people are calling it out but holy fuck are there too many defenders for an absolute dumpster fire of an episode.
People who defend RWBY right now have never seen a good series in their life and I will stand by those words :char

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back