OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
RWBY: Basically helped get 2 places destroyed(And ultimately fuck up the World's Economy and Dust management in the process), gave the villain 2 of the 4 MacGuffins on a silver platter and got one of their friends killed.

Also RWBY: Only have ONE person realize how badly they fucked up(And even then, it's literally just not being perfect, not basically having millions be killed and the villain is one step closer to KILLING EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET) and the others wash their hands of it outside of small scenes bringing it up and ending it just as fast.

WBY: Not give a fuck that their sister/friend just fucking DIED because of her extremely obvious depression eating her alive and suddenly knowing she will be reborn because "Fairy Tales"

This is NOT how you do a story, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
RWBY: Basically helped get 2 places destroyed(And ultimately fuck up the World's Economy and Dust management in the process), gave the villain 2 of the 4 MacGuffins on a silver platter and got one of their friends killed.

Also RWBY: Only have ONE person realize how badly they fucked up(And even then, it's literally just not being perfect, now basically having millions be killed and the villain is one step closer to KILLING EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET) and the others wash their hands of it outside of small scenes bringing it up and ending it just as fast.

WBY: Not give a fuck that their sister/friend just fucking DIED because of her extremely obvious depression eating her alive and suddenly knowing she will be reborn because "Fairy Tales"

Oh, but it is, Xhom!

This is exactly how you'd write a terrible fanfiction story. :russ :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Niggas literally deluding themselves into thinking that part 2 Nardo was good and One Piece's was shit in comparison in NF is hilarious to me :mjlol . Naruto came back from his timeskip with a slightly bigger and more impractical Rasengan and that was it and there is only two decent arcs with Itachi vs Sasuke which got dampened by Itachi holding back and the Pain arc until the ending ruined whatever tension was there:mjlol.

Is it wrong that when I saw this I just laughed my ass off :skully? I don't really watch Rwby so:mjlol.

Oh, but it is, Xhom!

This is exactly how you'd write a terrible fanfiction story. :russ :mjlol

What really gets me is that Miles and Kerry... went with a SUICIDE motif for Ruby to be reborn... rather than the more obvious and more appropriate Caterpillar manifesting into a Butterfly motif that every other known series and show does!

A simple and basic motif but one that legit makes sense? Nah, gotta kill yourself and be reborn that way because... we did it in Gen:Lock too.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Also RWBY: Only have ONE person realize how badly they fucked up(And even then, it's literally just not being perfect, now basically having millions be killed and the villain is one step closer to KILLING EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET) and the others wash their hands of it outside of small scenes bringing it up and ending it just as fast.

If its runned by retards yes it's how u do it

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Good RWBY been shit for years
Time to give it the old yeller treatment
The series' burial has been a long time coming.
MxnPO92.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

>Blake and Yang are a single entity

But I thought being a lesbian was the only character trait they needed after beating Not Vergil:maybe (I legit don't know what the nigga s name is) :maybe . Uhhh well fanart will still exist right :mjlol .

Edit: Shit reminds me of Legend of Korra. I knew I was reminded of something with this shit show :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back