Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Tate is funny af ngl

IMG_2035.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I don't see it this way. Maybe I'm just hopelessly optimistic but I feel that the only reason these seem like "The end days" or whatever is only because all the terrible shit is being highlighted more and more while drowning out the numerous stories, tales, and other good shit thats going on in the world. Good shit doesn't get as many clicks as reporting about man-made horrors do.

It's why I'm not focusing on politics and outright banned it from this section and it's why on NF I tried posting more articles that weren't just terrible shit.

We need to show more the infinite potential that humanity possesses and highlight it more rather than focus on the degenerate minority that try and drag down everyone's thoughts into bullshit sadness.
e19.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
F0-C554-E0-5080-4-A65-8-AF1-1-A5-D475558-FF.jpg

Mr Beast’s reaction after the trannie told him Erza Scarlet looks like him but female
Beast(Jimmy) can talk about transphobia until the cows come home, but the looks he's been occasionally shooting Chris since his 'transition' began speaks far more for his actual thoughts on the matter, then his words ever will. Man knows deep down that he has a ticking time bomb on his hands, but given their history, doesn't want to cut him off, and is even entering full denial mode, wanting to give him a chance.:wow

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Beast(Jimmy) can talk about transphobia until the cows come home, but the looks he's been occasionally shooting Chris since his 'transition' began speaks far more for his actual thoughts on the matter, then his words ever will. Man knows deep down that he has a ticking time bomb on his hands, but given their history, doesn't want to cut him off, and is even entering full denial mode, wanting to give him a chance.:wow
I watched the vid, and Jimmy and the rest of the guys do not look happy. They’re faking the smiles but gave Chris the look a bunch of times

Dude's face gives serious "If only you knew how bad things really are" vibes

CFE29549-08-BA-4-F50-BC4-B-647514-ECE4-F3.jpg

3-E13-D518-235-A-4546-B520-EE4711-E09666.jpg

Mind you in the second pic, he was smiling and laughing until the trannie sat closer to him, then he frowned immediately

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I watched the vid, and Jimmy and the rest of the guys do not look happy. They’re faking the smiles but gave Chris the look a bunch of times

CFE29549-08-BA-4-F50-BC4-B-647514-ECE4-F3.jpg

3-E13-D518-235-A-4546-B520-EE4711-E09666.jpg

Mind you in the second pic, he was smiling and laughing until the trannie sat closer to him, then he frowned immediately
Again, he knows the truth, but is trying to give Chris a chance, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him and the others. A bad decision that will very likely come back to bite him in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back