OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Again, he knows the truth, but is trying to give Chris a chance, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him and the others. A bad decision that will very likely come back to bite him in the ass.

maxresdefault.jpg

Villain arc incoming

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Unironically claims the FREELANCERS and their project, which is literally the reason the entire story happens, AREN'T important to the story to imply the flashbacks to them are a waste of time. :hestonpls

Like I don't even think I need to say anything to explain why what he just said was fucking dumb. You can dislike the shift in tone all you want, but you can't pretend the Freelancers are not important to the story. Without them, there WOULD NOT be any Reds or Blues in the first place.

Calls General Doyle an idiot for staying in Armonia while literally PLAYING THE CLIP where Doyle explains why he has to do that. Then has the nerve to call the character and the story "stupid" for it. :breh

The whole plan for the good guys at that point was to take advantage of the mercenaries over-commiting their forces, by setting the nuclear reactor to blow and thus severely reduce the enemies' numbers. If BOTH Tucker and Doyle (their main targets) leave, and they'd already been seen at this point, they would pull out. Doyle was playing for time by using himself as bait, he did not intend to die.

Also Doyle was the only one who knew the city well enough to reach the reactor in a reasonable amount of time and he'd intended to set it on a timer, it was only because a merc shot it up that he had to set it off himself. Reminder that THIS directly leads to the heroes winning because they overwhelm the merc's forces and use their own tractor beam to destroy the doomsday device.

As for Felix not waiting at The Purge ready to set it off. He's one of the merc commanders and wanted to be there to make sure they'd get the job done AND he specifically likes to drag out the suffering of his victims. Call it stupid if you want, but it was perfectly in-character for everyone involved and made perfect sense in-context.

Yeah the overall point was right (that Red vs Blue is dead) but that had nothing to do with Seasons 6 - 13. It was the Paradox bullshit and Season Zero that put the nail in Red vs Blue's coffin.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
after catching up with manga mashle, mash not only can onepunch deku

but

now

i finally figured out

what his name means, his initials

m = mob

a = asta

s = saitama

h = hiryu (strider)

thats why he is that strong :heston
He genuinely does seem like a combination of all of those characters :mjgrin

Mondak

Preeminent

but

now

i finally figured out

m = mob

a = asta

s = saitama

h = hiryu (strider)

How strong/fast is Mash?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
w5Syyod.jpeg
FPa1ebr.jpeg

WnLC0dk.jpeg

gvEREUf.jpeg

O81lb6e.jpeg

mash, before the current arc, performed one of the craziest speed feats of the past years, moved so fast, that mash was imitating 2 people with every step, and mash was going back and forth while blitzing that dozens of meters distance, since a second of levis is stated to move at mach 7 speeds, few pages ago = 7 times the speed of sound

even if u you use the minimum 0.1 seconds as the timeframe since this was done rather instantly, that would get you 2210577.33226 / 0.1 = 22105773.3226 m/s = near to sub-rel levels

but

now

i finally figured out

m = mob

a = asta

s = saitama

h = hiryu (strider)

The funny part because of his name being Mash... all I usually see is a different Mash altogether:
dcz2ab5-2db643ab-ce55-4a6b-9fec-08e301fe81e5.jpg

:heston
He still cool though, just as dim as she was at the start and just as earnest.

that tanned version of mash, is like his powered up form

and chars who scale to that are only the 4-5 top tiers of the verse

ironically

it has a rather solid power scale and not that dif to get it

not bad

Unironically, they both actually tend to go for either offense or defense, being stupid fast and are surprisingly durable.
A fight between them would actually be pretty clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back