Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ft4USb7WIAU2NHB.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He's not actually wrong. He was able to understand Majin Buu more than most people just by fighting him and even set the stage for him breaking off from Babidi and redeeming himself.
He only failed because of that Hunter and that's it.
Not to mention it's not like a few scenes of him acting silly out way the majority of scenes where he is mostly mature and serious. We don't say Piccolo is silly just because he too had a few scenes where he gets flustered by everyone's antics.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He's not actually wrong. He was able to understand Majin Buu more than most people just by fighting him and even set the stage for him breaking off from Babidi and redeeming himself.
He only failed because of that Hunter and that's it.
He even tells Piccolo he intentionally goaded Buu into killing Babidi because he thought that would hold him off on killing and destroying anything else

It didn’t, but it removed one of their problems

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So CM Punk might come back to AEW....

To feud with Jericho.

If Tony doesn't have him come back heel to feud with Omega he's casting aside the one chance he has to get some badly needed lightning for his brand, but that's exactly what I expect of him.

To feud with Jericho.

If Tony doesn't have him come back heel to feud with Omega he's casting aside the one chance he has to get some badly needed lightning for his brand, but that's exactly what I expect of him.

Honestly, I never expected Tony Khan to make sense even if he did bring back CM Punk.
And to feud with Jericho, no less? Who consistently kills any person he's with in a feud now? Yeah, CM Punk is dead in the water and so is AEW.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>people in a jail let a mentally challenged inmate get LITERALLY eaten alive by bed bugs

read about jailers recently putting a mentally ill man in solitary after his family reached out for help
witthin like a week he was dead aint drank any food or water despite being under surveillance the entire time

just fucking awful

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

To feud with Jericho.

Watch Punk come back a babyface, get booed(unless the AEW crowd is truly that retarded, which is entirely possible) and basically becomes a heel in all but name, no different from HHH and Cena. Jericho will then play politics and get him buried, even if Punk ultimately wins the feud. And honestly? Good. Fuck Punk and AEW. Brand's hot garbage to the point WWE is getting away with their terrible booking decisions at Mania, because AEW manages to be even worse with their shows. :heston

Well, it doesn't take a genius to see why these hoes turned so hard on Vic, given he's a christian, and they're evidently degenerates with a potential lesbeen attraction for one another. :kobeha

Not to mention one of the main writers of RWBY dating Arryn(Blake's VA) who literally liked seeing her kiss other girls... they broke up awhile ago but it's still pretty apparent he's also degenerate as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back