OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it wouldn't surprise me if Ultrakill manages to become part of the ALL-CANON in the future :russ
40th anniversary of transformers next year we better get some crazy ass shit man

btw i read beast wars the gathering snd the ascending today (and last night because my fucking kids would not stop waking me up at 3am) and man, that was some good shit. IDW kinda lost that edge in the last few years

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
40th anniversary of transformers next year we better get some crazy ass shit man

btw i read beast wars the gathering snd the ascending today (and last night because my fucking kids would not stop waking me up at 3am) and man, that was some good shit. IDW kinda lost that edge in the last few years
I read those a while back

Shockaract got some good Furmanisms from what I remember

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ft9beAGWwAIpOc6

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I read those a while back

Shockaract got some good Furmanisms from what I remember
magmatron getting stuck outside time and using it to convince shokaract to kill himself and stop Unicron from coming to their universe is some peak machinationing

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:wow

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know what I want. I wanna see a verse with an actual omnipresent character in it. The closest I've seen was ajimu and even then it wasn't really what I would want out of an omni power.

I want it to be revealed that this nigga is, was, and will be everything everywhere across all of time and space. He doesn't need to have anything more than that for it to be dope as fuck for me.

I wanna see ACTUAL omnipresence

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You know what I want. I wanna see a verse with an actual omnipresent character in it. The closest I've seen was ajimu and even then it wasn't really what I would want out of an omni power.

I want it to be revealed that this nigga is, was, and will be everything everywhere across all of time and space. He doesn't need to have anything more than that for it to be dope as fuck for me.

I wanna see ACTUAL omnipresence
:mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Don't gimmie that. It's one of the few powers that you can easily show off and not have people go "nlf he can't be EVERYWHERE." Buts it's more of an end of series power something the MC becomes at the end of his journey.

There's a lot of powers that you show working as described but niggas don't wanna show that shit. I wanna see someone be actually invulnerable for once.

>All day to make a shitty photoshop that you can do in MS paint in 10 mins
>with a watermark

And they wonder why we dont take them seriously

It's even more retarded when you actually understand the World of Warhammer AND the fact he put a GUN on the flags which have people who consistently throw out anyone who dares goes against the hivemind.

It's so many levels of irony that it becomes hilarious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back