• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
commission___gohan__dragon_ball__vs_aizen__bleach__by_deyvidson_dc1tp8b-fullview.jpg

dont show this pic to keishin :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
acqua has testo, who cares about ur better character, touma has estrogen :heston

Would you guys find it funny if i told that i've never watched or read to aru in my life.
The way i know to aru is the same way i know Kamen Rider

:hestonpls

I only watched 2 Seasons of the Anime when it was at it's highest point in popularity.
I ultimately dropped it because I guess I was bored midway through and just never picked it back up.

I remember those memes... it's hilariously why Touma was so popular and still is even now :oldryoma

i only played the no aru psp fighting game, and thats how i found out acqua, the only char in that wallversal verse, who has testo :heston

No joke, no bullshit, Acqua would be right at home created by Kinoku Nasu:

020f935289077579bbcd1f25710f2c4ed41b810c_00.gif

Like no shit, I think he's the character that pops the most in terms of someone who comes off as utterly absurd and ridiculous and just says "fuck it" when it comes to whatever he faces.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You shouldn't be talking about me being defensive with mr. "RWBY stans on spacebattles are saying Pyrrha is as strong as Magneto" despite no one actually saying that :kermit

what part of acqua is cooler and manlier, dont you get, pax? :mjlol

It's not our fault that Kamachi either went to the laziest character designer imaginable or he was just really, REALLY lazy when it came to actually making characters look powerful, strong or even just look interesting to an extent.

Acqua really sticks out like a sore thumb in a series of plain janes and it's no offense whatsoever.
Alot of characters in To Aru just looks plain which is weird even for a series back then.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
you can blame and mock nasu all you want

but 75% of the roster it has, both men and chicks, look either cool or battle themed, they aint looking like weebs, thats the harsh truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back