00016.jpeg

00017.jpeg

CHADow with the city level chaos blast

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I can't even blame you for liking Kouma:
tumblr_inline_pjzqz4Vbo01rpjv75_500.png

>Basically fuck up the Protagonist's whole family because his father got too scared of you and tried to kill you
>Ultimate spare said Protagonist because it wouldn't be right
>Said protagonist literally sees you as Death Incarnate to the point even Nanaya is utterly destroyed by him in the mindscape
>Real Kouma just wants to live his life and kick ass to those who deserve it.

He also has an absolutely rocking coat too:
E6p_FxuVUAEVAE3.jpg:large
It was less fear and more "this kid could be a problem, better cripple him now just in case"

Also they stalemate, though Nanaya admits if it were the real Kouma he'd be dead :maybe

It was less fear and more "this kid could be a problem, better cripple him now just in case"

Also they stalemate, though Nanaya admits if it were the real Kouma he'd be dead :maybe

Kouma killed his own family(Because they fucked around and found out) and Shiki's, I just go with him killing enough for awhile and being done atm.

But yeah, it's still funny even the bullshit Nanaya is like "Yeah, I'm fucked" if they fought for real. :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I can't even blame you for liking Kouma:
tumblr_inline_pjzqz4Vbo01rpjv75_500.png

>Basically fuck up the Protagonist's whole family because his father got too scared of you and tried to kill you
>Ultimate spare said Protagonist because it wouldn't be right
>Said protagonist literally sees you as Death Incarnate to the point even Nanaya is utterly destroyed by him in the mindscape
>Real Kouma just wants to live his life and kick ass to those who deserve it.

He also has an absolutely rocking coat too:
E6p_FxuVUAEVAE3.jpg:large
Whats funny is that the only reason I even like the nigga is because of Mugen
:hestonpls
All that stuff you mentioned. I didnt even know about

Whats funny is that the only reason I even like the nigga is because of Mugen
:hestonpls
All that stuff you mentioned. I didnt even know about

Nasu be with the insanely interesting stories and all you go is "That character looks great in MUGEN" :maury
But yeah, Kouma is basically a G as well.
Literally the most bullshit Half-Oni basically going through what the Kure Family Line did to get their strongest members.
Outside of killing his Family(For being terrified of him and stabbing his eye out) and Shiki's family(for HIS father stabbing him in the throat, damn near killing him), he's the exact anti-thesis of Raian Kure which is even more hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back