OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i posted to you gifs, and u saw what donnie can do, from the dragon tiger gate movie, the example

and u didn't had a rebuttal, dont worry, donnie aint a poser, he just judo flips and game over :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
in the obd we dont steal convos, we only snatch them, learn the terms my kouhai, u a mod, and i still teach u stuff :yousmart
>makes the thread 3 MINUTES AFTER POST 2000 AS I WAS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE THE NEW THREAD

Oh you snatched it alright.
Now you gonna have to snatch an L
1626094634121.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also random question. @Uoruk Nanaya and Shiki are the same MC from Tsukihime right? What’s the difference?

Nanaya is essentially just the repressed training and instinct of Shiki Tohno, Basically Tohno if he grew up raised by his actual family (the Nanaya) instead of the Tohno family. In Tsukihime Nanaya only manifests fully one time when he has to kill his sis Akiha and even then he stops himself from actually going through with it. In Melty blood though Nanaya becomes a separate entity, first given life by Wallachia who manifests him from the rumors of a serial killer in town and later through White Len summoning him as a familiar.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, Touma is defeating this man... gotta be kidding me LMFAO. Donnie Yen has his number and his girls' and will have a good time like Dark Schneider:lul
Touma at his best utterly clowns on that :mjlol

Taking hits from a serious Accelerator is vastly more superhuman to an almost comical degree :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Don't be projecting SB onto me, my dude.
Acqua gave him the hands, that didn't change at all. Don't blame me for what Kamachi did to him and continues to do so.
..he "continues" to give Touma absolutely batshit feats is what he does, yes.

You said you only watched up to season 2 of the anime, please don't make these kinds of claims.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i am still waiting for u, to counter how touma wins against donnie from the dragon tiger gate movie :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back