• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Finally done with data analysis classes. Anyway from the new chapter of mha.

Rei's (Shoto's mom) family prior to her hooking up with Endeavor for eugenics are revealed to have been inbreeding for generations to keep the bloodline going strong.......

You know maybe Endeavor did these niggas a favor :skully . Anyways Dabi has gone hysterically insane and is pretty much nuking entire sections of the area that our dumbasses- I mean heroes sent them to. Endeavor remembers how quirk Zenkais work (with Bakugou depicted as the main example, so much for me being wrong :kobeha)and how you get strong after being on the verge of death we get another function to it that's totally different guys , the hysterical strength from a person can.....uh make someones quirk awaken and get stronger after being on the verge of death :whatisthis. Endeavor notices that Dabi awakened the ice part of his quirk but unlike with Shoto he can only really use it to slow down the self burning. Endeavor is on his last legs after all the damage he took from Afo so the only thing he can think of at the moment to atone and not drag innocents into it is to basically self destruct Vegeta style up in the air with prominence burn (presumably anyway).

Somehow fucking Rei propels herself up in the area with her Ice to act as support. How the hell did she do this? Don't bother asking :mjlol. People theorize that maybe Endeavor is hallucinating Shoto or something but I genuinely hope that its just cope from them :mjlol.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

MFW I see that cunt throw the small helpless pup
qvWmGYj.png

That was unironically a great Backlash PPV.
While Bianca did win against Iyo Sky, they made Iyo look like a million bucks
Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest was MOTN
While Solo and the Usos defeated Riddle and Sami and KO(It wasn't for the titles), it's showing they will ultimately fracture at many points(Due to Solo bailing them out)
I didn't watch Rhea vs. whoever but I believe Rhea is still Champ
Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar was actually pretty good with Cody showing some real fire and basically trying to beat the shit out of Brock before the match started. Brock also naturally busted himself open(Like Ric Flair Crimson Mask busted himself open) with the exposed turnbuckle and Cody won by taking advantage of the Kimura Lock and just pinning Brock.

They had Michael Cole straight up state(And combined with Cody's own words in a promo) he wants ROMAN'S titles, so he's not getting a consolation prize. While I still believe he should have won it at Wrestlemania, I actually do understand what they are doing now and it can be interesting as long as they continue to stick the landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back