• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
high tiers and top tiers are country/country+ levels in stats

with relativistic+/lightspeed attack speed/reactions

and

an average amount of hax, depending on the char

the rest, range from supersonic/hypersonic levels, with large building/city block+ level stats

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG_20230505_180754.jpg

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro How big is The City supposed to be again?

I keep getting conflicting answers with some sources saying it's supposed to be small (i.e. roughly the size of Belgium) while others say it's supposed to be big (i.e. the entire continent of Africa big).
26 districts + the outskirts where all the Impurities get sent too

image.png

image.png

Big enough to house almost 7 million people too

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
26 districts + the outskirts where all the Impurities get sent too

image.png

image.png

Big enough to house almost 7 million people too
I thought it was stated once that WARP trains are so useful and worth the downsides because The City is like really damn big?

Which doesn't seem to add up with it only being a couple hundreds of kms in size :hm

just reread this

wow

just wow

really forgot what a gigantic meltdown ningencinema had, this is atrocious, he didnt just insulted gwyn back there, he literally put all his hatred out of him, including dissing gwyns fam and life, pmuch, in the worst way possible, sad

disgusting

may God show mercy to this kind of peeps

thats why in the obd, we so pushy and thorough, we dont want mistakes like those to happen again

many like him betrayed us

so, be careful and learn to sync with the obd, learn the how the obd works, that goes for every noob obder

No sense of irony and god's honest truth?

I can guarantee NC's life went straight to shit because you can never see someone acting like that on the internet and never having that shit spill out in real life.
It's also funnier that he goes and tries to defend himself by saying "OBD will be left in the dust by VSB and SB" when:

1. VSB isn't looked upon by most VS. sites or anyone who does hardcore debating(Not even VS Youtubers who tend to go even wilder than VSB does).

2. SB is literally the Alt-Leftist paradise where they will not just defend shit like Cuties! but absolutely defend anyone and everyone on their side and harass, belittle and do full on bigotry for everyone they don't like... and that's scratching the surface.

But yeah, harassing Atem was the absolute worst of it on every level. Fuck anyone who defended NC's bullshit.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
WARP trains being good is bullshit

Propaganda so people take them and W corp can fulfill their joint contract with T corp and harvest the time spent in the train for their tech

Reminder that the jannies also have tech that lets them slice through space as standard equipment :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
WARP trains being good is bullshit

Propaganda so people take them and W corp can fulfill their joint contract with T corp and harvest the time spent in the train for their tech

Reminder that the jannies also have tech that lets them slice through space as standard equipment :kobeha
:rock

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

I can guarantee NC's life went straight to shit because you can never see someone acting like that on the internet and never having that shit spill out in real life.
It's also funnier that he goes and tries to defend himself by saying "OBD will be left in the dust by VSB and SB" when:

1. VSB isn't looked upon by most VS. sites or anyone who does hardcore debating(Not even VS Youtubers who tend to go even wilder than VSB does).

2. SB is literally the Alt-Leftist paradise where they will not just defend shit like Cuties! but absolutely defend anyone and everyone on their side and harass, belittle and do full on bigotry for everyone they don't like... and that's scratching the surface.

But yeah, harassing Atem was the absolute worst of it on every level. Fuck anyone who defended NC's bullshit.
I'd say people need to stop defending their trash, but given the fact that much of SB's versus section seems to be filled with trash, perhaps it's a simple case of misery loving company. From the looks of things, NC looks like he'd fit in well there. :wow

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
they say the trains take seconds to reach their destination but in reality you spend millions of years in a pocket space, go insane, get murdered by the jannies and then they use the genetic blueprint in your seat to clone you so it looks like you blacked out for a few seconds and arrived

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

the dude was rambling on about scaring away new-comers but he literally came into atem's blog to start talking shit about his dead mother

like what type of clown shit is that

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
they say the trains take seconds to reach their destination but in reality you spend millions of years in a pocket space, go insane, get murdered by the jannies and then they use the genetic blueprint in your seat to clone you so it looks like you blacked out for a few seconds and arrived
Oh I know that, I was just referring to the space cutting part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back