• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>someone hates how rwby is written
>decides to write their own version of rwby with better plot
>some unhinged fan writes an entire nonsensical ass post about the fanfiction and makes a whole bunch of leaps in logic
>one thing they complained about was the fanfiction writer making crow get over his alcholoism to better take care of his niece
>apparently this is mysoginistic

fucking unhinged jesus god damn christ

>some unhinged fan writes an entire nonsensical ass post about the fanfiction and makes a whole bunch of leaps in logic
>one thing they complained about was the fanfiction writer making crow get over his alcholoism to better take care of his niece

Dude needs more than Jesus, he needs Archangel Michael with his flaming sword to purify his ass first.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Lilithfairen is kind of infamous in some circles

Dumbass got banned from SV lmfao

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I wasn't getting that much notifications recently. Weird. Busted my shoulder pretty bad lately so I have to ease up on my workout routines until my appointment for physical therapy goes through.

I remember seeing that and someone gave them a whole ass list of more well known scythe user and the dude responds "Well I only watched RWBY" as if that saves his dumbass comments :heston

Like no one outside of the people who cared in 2012 even remembers RWBY and I can tell you most of them forgot that anyway. I can name 50 Scythe Users before I even begin to touch where Ruby Rose and Crescent Rose would be.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So to sum up that drivel.
> He's salty because he doesn't understand there's a difference between a villain being sympathetic and being relatable. You can understand how a villain ended up the way they did without agreeing with their actions. Seymour from FFX's a good example.
> There's a difference between being brave enough to fight desperate battles and being stupid enough to keep fighting a hopeless one. Also Team RWBY has ran from multiple fights in canon, so them running from a guy kicking all their asses is perfectly in character.
> Can't stand the idea of a male character cheering up a female one, while having the gall to claim the writing is misogynist.
> Can't stand a female character being written as unlikable because they did fucked up shit to a male character.

Fucking clown. :kobeha

Imagine giving a story shit for trying to give an ultimately one-note character, who started out with a lot of potential, some fucking layers. And of course this story is sexist but Canon RWBY somehow isn't, because it doesn't count when it's against men right? :maybe

That one image speaks so many words LOL.

I legit remember that one dude from Naruto's scythe before that :skully .

I remembered Maka Albern and Lord Death wielding Spirit LONG before I thought of Crescent Rose.

> He's salty because he doesn't understand there's a difference between a villain being sympathetic and being relatable. You can understand how a villain ended up the way they did without agreeing with their actions. Seymour from FFX's a good example.

Kuja is my best example for this. Dude has done some reprehensible shit, straight up killed loads of people and demolished a whole nation in his quest to overthrow Garland and then tried to destroy all of Reality... because of the fact he was literally born ON ACCIDENT with a SOUL and Garland was going to wipe him clean if he didn't do as he was told.
Not only does Zidane himself outright state he would probably do something similar if he was in the same situation, not only did you even have his fellow Genomes outright see him as an inspiration to gain their own identity(While not taking away his crimes), but later games actually zero in on how badly he doesn't want to DIE(To the point he literally flips his shit realizing in Opera Omnia that if it's over, he's going right back to where he was when his adventure is over... dead. So he ups and kidnaps Vivi and tries to torture him because he also knows Vivi will die at the end of his journey because it's just bullshit. Vivi nor anyone else even hate him for what he did because it's just messed up at the end of the day that despite his good deeds, he will have to ultimately pay the toll)

Imagine giving a story shit for trying to give an ultimately one-note character, who started out with a lot of potential, some fucking layers. And of course this story is sexist but Canon RWBY somehow isn't, because it doesn't count when it's against men right? :maybe

Honestly, I do feel like the dude likes Torchwick a little too much but honestly, I think it's better than anything RWBY ever did with any of it's male characters, especially Adam.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So to sum up that drivel.
> There's a difference between being brave enough to fight desperate battles and being stupid enough to keep fighting a hopeless one. Also Team RWBY has ran from multiple fights in canon, so them running from a guy kicking all their asses is perfectly in character.
> Can't stand the idea of a male character cheering up a female one, while having the gall to claim the writing is misogynist.
> Can't stand a female character being written as unlikable because they did fucked up shit to a male character.

Fucking clown. :kobeha

Can we all just give it to Seymour for doing a fist pump after killing most of the Ronso's. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that shit :mjlol .

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Tears of the Kingdom comes out today. I just gotta wait for my copy ordered from Amazon :blobtrin

@ChaosTheory123 I’m sure you’ll be playing on release day as well :maybe

I’ll look forward to your analyses down the line, but for now, hope you have fun!
I have it, but I haven't had a chance to play yet myself

Looking forward to it though :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Can we all just give it to Seymour for doing a fist pump after killing most of the Ronso's. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that shit :mjlol .
The dude was basically laughing in their faces about it too. :kobeha

"A sending, so soon? Allow me to say something to the LAST Ronso before I leave.
Yours was truly a gallant race. They threw themselves at me to bar my path.
One, after another hahahahaha."

Still think his best line is when the Guardians run in to face him at Macalania, with Auron calling him out on killing his own father.
His reaction? "What of it?"

Dude reacted as if Auron just stated that the sky was blue, he had zero fucks to give. :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back