• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
lv7mgvucol0b1.jpg

he looks weird, he looks like a kpop wuxia actor with insta filters :heston

I also get the feeling that this is gonna lead up to Togawa-san reprising his role and we see old Shang again

They obviously got the money and the graphics for it

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'd put Vegeta slightly over Goku based on how the manga is going

Not to mention he beat Goku in base

:mjpls
He’s actually beating base Goku right now in this current chapter since he learned the mistake that put the other villains ahead of him

Honestly sounds like he’s gonna surpass them soon

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
He’s actually beating base Goku right now in this current chapter since he learned the mistake that put the other villains ahead of him

Honestly sounds like he’s gonna surpass them soon

Man imagine if they brought all the Saiyans back with a wish and decided to go against Freeza and start a galactic war

It would be fucking amazing

Shenron obv has the firepower and the magic for it so leggo

Jiren vs Broly

Plus Tournament of Power becomes an annual thing like the Budokai Tenkaichi did

If Toyo played his cards right

Let's make this shit annual

We don't even see Budokai anymore

At least for the kids and the humans

DB needs more variety and new heroes save who we already know

The funny part is the Anime Team did that as one of the few things they did right.
You had episodes focus on the Z-Fighters, giving them shit to do and even get stronger(not outrageously stronger but stronger). You had rivals actually do this thing called KEEPING UP with Hit actually not only coming at Goku for real but actually got stronger even before the ToP.
ToP established many characters and gave them one episode each to show why they are the strongest in their Universes(Or as the GoD and their Angels can find them) and give people a fight before they are eliminated.
We not only don't get any of that in the Manga, it was rushed and ultimately pointless.

F9-E28-D5-A-6225-4-B6-B-8876-EC70419-C975-E.jpg

A4-A29-D27-073-A-4618-AE60-70284-A46-DB3-B.jpg

Jiren line is reused but for all the people he named (Black Freeza included)

That's still stupid as fuck considering again even in DBZ, Goku long since came to that conclusion and did it with Full Power Super Saiyan. It's pretty evident while it didn't show up with SSJ2 and 3, Ultimate/Mystic Gohan carried that same thing in spirit.
Then in the Anime of DBS, Super Saiyan Blue was that as well to the point Goku can use Kaioken alongside it at the same time.
Like it's just ridiculousness on Toyo's part to do this nonsense.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also apparently Broly is more relaxed and is able to maximize his power/ki better than Goku and Vegeta :skully .
Yeah

All the characters he named were stated to be people better at maximizing their power than Goku and Vegeta can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back