• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FwoXB9qXoAEHlG6
U

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
How's it going, lads? Finally back proper today. Got the short end of the stick it seems with the medicine the doctor gave me, and ended up in a pretty bad way for a week. Kept falling in and out of consciousness, couldn't get out of bed on my own, and about the most I could do on here was browse. And by browse, I mean almost mindlessly stare at the screen before closing it, because my ability to focus was shot to hell.

Thankfully back in better shape now, though. Not 100%, but healthy enough that I can do stuff again, and look after myself.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
How's it going, lads? Finally back proper today. Got the short end of the stick it seems with the medicine the doctor gave me, and ended up in a pretty bad way for a week. Kept falling in and out of consciousness, couldn't get out of bed on my own, and about the most I could do on here was browse. And by browse, I mean almost mindlessly stare at the screen before closing it, because my ability to focus was shot to hell.

Thankfully back in better shape now, though. Not 100%, but healthy enough that I can do stuff again, and look after myself.
nice to see ya back bro

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

> Decieved and manipulated by Darth Vader successfully throughout both games.
> Killed by Emperor Palpatine in the first game.
> Had to exploit the environment to defeat Vader in the second game.
> Mary Sue?

Starkiller is no more a Gary Stu than Cal Kestis is (ie he's not). The only reason people pretend that he is, is because he does shit like pull Star Destroyers down and people don't like the idea force users being that strong, despite it being perfectly consistent with other EU material.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Glad to see you back and that your doing good my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back