• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm good at health, English and CLDV. Mainly because for health and CLDV, the exams are online so I can just look the answers...while I'm good at writing essays in general.

Calculus and Spanish is fucking me over. It's a combination of laziness and it being all Greek to me.
I give you my best wishes, and hope you get the results you're looking for.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_1227.png

bludthinkshesontheteam.jpg

Actually, you can put Deku there for once since he actually does display actual heroism here and there.
Deku's biggest problem is the author literally did not think through the fact that Deku could have just went the Batman-route considering how people can somehow gain super strength, speed and endurance that's completely outside of their Quirk abilities like Stain.

What the author should have done is actually make Quirk Users the equivalent of the next step of Humanity itself and have all of that be exclusive to Quirk Users alone at the very least. That way, it would make sense why Deku can't be a superhero, he would legit be handicapped against people way out of his league.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dumb matchup

Chosen Undead does not compare and they know this

I hope they're not running out of ideas
It's a popular matchup, despite how horrible of a stomp it is.

Personally, I'm just looking forward to see how they cover TES' batshit cosmology, and see how the normies react to such insanity, as while a lot will have played Skyrim, almost none of them will know just how crazy things really are with the verse.:russ:obamalaugh

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's a popular matchup, despite how horrible of a stomp it is.

Personally, I'm just looking forward to see how they cover TES' batshit cosmology, and see how the normies react to such insanity, as while a lot will have played Skyrim, almost none of them will know just crazy things really are with the verse.:russ:obamalaugh
they truly do not know :mjpls

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm good at health, English and CLDV. Mainly because for health and CLDV, the exams are online so I can just look the answers...while I'm good at writing essays in general.

Calculus and Spanish is fucking me over. It's a combination of laziness and it being all Greek to me.
This is where you find a chick in spanish class and see if she can help

With calc I found just constantly asking questions when you don't know shit eventually helps you get a better understanding. If you're not afraid to look stupid :maybe (but nah no one cares cuz half the time theyre stuck too)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How's it going, lads? Finally back proper today. Got the short end of the stick it seems with the medicine the doctor gave me, and ended up in a pretty bad way for a week. Kept falling in and out of consciousness, couldn't get out of bed on my own, and about the most I could do on here was browse. And by browse, I mean almost mindlessly stare at the screen before closing it, because my ability to focus was shot to hell.

Thankfully back in better shape now, though. Not 100%, but healthy enough that I can do stuff again, and look after myself.
OOF. Hope you recover well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back