V.I.P. Member
GeNFvgb.jpg
PpLca3p.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

We got Bonfire printed!!!

And…. they nerfed it. Instead of searching any FIRE attribute monster in the game, it only searches Pyro monsters. We went from an entire Attribute to the most niche, under supported monster type in the game.

Still, this is a massive boost for Volcanics. It just means squat for Battlin Boxer and Salamangreat.

Hoping this also means we’ll be getting a future Pyro archetype too

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
What matters in sf6 isn't the thirst traps of Chun li and Cammy, its if our boy Akuma trains us in his martial arts :mjpls .

Now that I think about it this would be the perfect time for Akuma to give a shit about Ken for the satsui no hado. He's having it way worse than Ryu ever did right now :wow.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

We got Bonfire printed!!!

And…. they nerfed it. Instead of searching any FIRE attribute monster in the game, it only searches Pyro monsters. We went from an entire Attribute to the most niche, under supported monster type in the game.

Still, this is a massive boost for Volcanics. It just means squat for Battlin Boxer and Salamangreat.

Hoping this also means we’ll be getting a future Pyro archetype too
Being able to search pyros is already strong as shit tbh. Im glad they did nerf it because i feel like we have too much generic shit for the game at the moment. we need to start adding limits to stuff to avoid them getting abused in bullshit decks and then getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back