Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
tumblr_ed204e512764dfb8165314da74e51268_f51d6db4_1280.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Being able to search pyros is already strong as shit tbh. Im glad they did nerf it because i feel like we have too much generic shit for the game at the moment. we need to start adding limits to stuff to avoid them getting abused in bullshit decks and then getting banned
Just like with Fossil Dig once Konami printed actually good Dinos, this cards only as good as what it can search. And right now it’s Volcanics and that Fire Barrier Statue.

TBH, I’d argue with Fire tied with Wind for weakest Attribute in Yugioh, it wouldn’t have been all that bad printed like it was in show. Either way, I’m fine with this card as it is especially if it’s a sign for an all new Pyro theme in the future

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Just like with Fossil Dig once Konami printed actually good Dinos, this cards only as good as what it can search. And right now it’s Volcanics and that Fire Barrier Statue.

TBH, I’d argue with Fire tied with Wind for weakest Attribute in Yugioh, it wouldn’t have been all that bad printed like it was in show. Either way, I’m fine with this card as it is especially if it’s a sign for an all new Pyro theme in the future
I actually made a chart for this

Screenshot_1.png

and your right, fire is the least represented attrbute in the game

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Aside from Fate, I also want to get into Elder Scrolls as well. I've played Oblivion and all the DLCs. Loved it. Skyrim feels like an entirely different beast. Dragons everywhere. Vampires as well. Only thing I haven't encountered thankfully are Werewolves. Plus these yeti looking monsters that come creeping up out of nowhere.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Aside from To Aru, I also want to get into Elder Scrolls as well. I've played Oblivion and all the DLCs. Loved it. Skyrim feels like an entirely different beast. Dragons everywhere. Vampires as well. Only thing I haven't encountered thankfully are Werewolves. Plus these yeti looking monsters that come creeping up out of nowhere.
:mjpls

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aside from Fate, I also want to get into Elder Scrolls as well. I've played Oblivion and all the DLCs. Loved it. Skyrim feels like an entirely different beast. Dragons everywhere. Vampires as well. Only thing I haven't encountered thankfully are Werewolves. Plus these yeti looking monsters that come creeping up out of nowhere.
Yetis and werewolves ain’t got nothing on those Lurkers in Solstheim

vM7OYL5.png

Still remember the first time I destroyed one of those stones with Bend Will and getting the mother of all jump scares when this Lovecraftian mutant emerged screaming out of whatever bowels of Oblivion it came from, pissed off and out for my blood.

The random encounters of them emerging from the ocean if you’re at the shore and suddenly charging at you are no less terrifying too.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Reality Warping: After being reincarnated, Ace inherited his mother's abilities of being able to warp the very fabric of reality. He is initially unaware of his hidden abilities until they were reawakened by his own anger from Mitsume's death. Subsequently, Ace is now able to use the following abilities:
Reincarnation: According to Mitsume, Ace's own unwillingness to let go of his memories of her unconsciously activated his powers of reality warping, allowing him to reincarnate into a new individual upon death with his memories transferring over each time, ensuring that all of his life experiences accumulate. This ability has been active for over 2000 years.
Raise Buckle Creation: Ace can create Raise Buckles for his own use, such as the subsequent Boost upgrade Buckles.
Teleportation: Ace can teleport himself to the inside of Goddess of Creation where his mother's soul, Mitsume exist, without the usage of Vision Driver.
Restoration: Ace can repair collateral damage instantly without needing direct contact.
Screenshot_5.png

Geats is broken as fuck jesus christ
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back