OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I can't even see the sun and it's supposed to be a cloudless day. Last night I could actually smell ash in the air. These wildfires have been going on for a month. Not like this, but for a month.

And I have MMA training tonight. Better hope the coach closes the door to the gym.

Jesus it looks like fucking Mars outside. This is ruining my day.

Air feels like shit too.

So Long Island is being hit with a smoke storm now. Idk what that actually is but the outside is literally yellow and smells like smoke, gotta close up the windows and stay inside.

That's the smoke storm, Apparently NY's governor just ordered people to stay inside
For the past two summers Reno was hit with the same shit to the point the oxygen levels were considered the worst in the whole country. Was some of the worst times in my life to live and work in this city.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
TNKYRMh_d.webp

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I wonder what the source of the smoke storm is. A huge wildfire?

EDIT: Yup, Canada’s got a problem with wildfires all over Quebec right now and it’s coming down here.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wonder what the source of the smoke storm is. A huge wildfire?
Wildfires in Canada.

There have been some air quality warnings for a month because the cucks up there can't get their shit in order.

But I've never seen anything like this. I can smell the smoke even inside my house. It looks like Mars outside. Ruined my plan to go outside and write and try to talk to any girl I might come across that I like. Hoping we have an air filter in the gym later.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It looks like the end of the world over in Manhattan

I’m at a restaurant and it already looks like it’s night out through the window (though really it’s because the sky looks orange now)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wildfires in Canada.

There have been some air quality warnings for a month because the cucks up there can't get their shit in order.

But I've never seen anything like this. I can smell the smoke even inside my house. It looks like Mars outside. Ruined my plan to go outside and write and try to talk to any girl I might come across that I like. Hoping we have an air filter in the gym later.
The announcement I got from my college (^) says it's because Canada, conneticut and New Jersey.
230607080648-01-canada-fire-smoke-nyc-0607.jpg

Never seen the Sun that red while still that high up in the sky rather than setting.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Wildfires in Canada.

Where a mask just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back