• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Snyder's Rebel Moon has an aesthetic that is truly reminiscent of Warhammer 40k but the synopsis is so generic, I'll probably give it a look when it comes out though.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FyC2IdhXsAEHKUy
FyC2HITXoAAiPsU

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Infinity Castle from KNY anime is realy huge, maybe the size of a city.

Could that somehow scale to Muzan(anime version)? Since an upper moon has control of that place and when she death that space disappears.

Or would it be an outlier?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, at least in long island the smoke is clearing, no more looking like mars.

Bad news apparently it's gonna be worse tomorrow, and since I have summer classes, I gotta go to Jamaica.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well, at least in long island the smoke is clearing, no more looking like mars.

Bad news apparently it's gonna be worse tomorrow, and since I have summer classes, I gotta go to Jamaica.
They’ll probably cancel class for you. College is chill like that, they cancel class because they don’t feel like going much less something like this

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So

Does the MCU know what they’re doing with Spider-Man?

Vulture got transferred over to Morbius and MCU Prowler is now trapped as a prisoner by the Spidermen in Across the Spiderverse

So much for wasting those characters away. Literally all the villains from the first two movies are pretty much gone for good now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back