• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
__saitama_and_venom_marvel_and_2_more_drawn_by_0min85__86b3509d1a06b77d97b5d2148f2d5ba1.jpg
Funny thing is Venom's in this weird era of comic powerlevels (moreso than most other characters of his level) where half of his feats render this outcome impossible and the other half render it guaranteed :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This has got to be intentional and their aware of the “People die when they are killed” meme

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In fairness "People die if they are killed" did actually work in its original context that it really didn't come across as that silly.

The rest of that though, is definitely just them taking being aware of the meme and taking the piss. :maybe

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
In fairness "People die if they are killed" did actually work in its original context that it really didn't come across as that silly.

The rest of that though, is definitely just them taking being aware of the meme and taking the piss. :maybe
Most of the instances in that meme actually work if you read the two, three sentences that come before or after but yunno, it's a meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back