• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Let’s see. Cyber Stein back to Limbo since free Naturia Exterior was cancer. They also gave Superheavy’s quite the black eye by banning their Link 1. Interesting to see how the deck plays like this.

Diabolos got banned to keep the Kashtira Zone-Lock shit with the other Xyz from going off too much first turn. Good since the card is only good for that anyway and was terrible before Kashtira.

Branded Expulsion banned. Thank God

For Limited.

Mathmech Circular to 1 is fair, if it was up to me, I’d slap this bitch to 0 since I hate this 1 card helmet deck as it is. Deck will still be good with the recent Cyberse support but at least it’s not quite as brain dead with all the 1 card combos.

Kashtira also slapped decently. Unicorn was their best play starter so that got hit to 1 along with their Arise-Heart.

Psyframe Gamma getting hit now seems odd but I’m not against it. Did a bit much for a hand trap IMO. Blaster came back just as I predicted it would as the next Ruler to come back after Tempest. That just leaves Tidal and Redox still at 0

Denglong back is amazing. Wonder if Swordsoul can make use of it

For the Semi- and Unlimited, most notable things are Sky Striker (yeah) and Spyral (disgusting) both getting back some powerful cards

Not a bad list based on what I know except they still have fucking Gazelle at 1.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I hope by "5" they mean more like a prequel or even a spin off and the number is just an early pre-production title before they find a proper one. The game sounds great tho since we all asked for one since seeing the last one.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Let’s see. Cyber Stein back to Limbo since free Naturia Exterior was cancer. They also gave Superheavy’s quite the black eye by banning their Link 1. Interesting to see how the deck plays like this.

Diabolos got banned to keep the Kashtira Zone-Lock shit with the other Xyz from going off too much first turn. Good since the card is only good for that anyway and was terrible before Kashtira.

Branded Expulsion banned. Thank God

For Limited.

Mathmech Circular to 1 is fair, if it was up to me, I’d slap this bitch to 0 since I hate this 1 card helmet deck as it is. Deck will still be good with the recent Cyberse support but at least it’s not quite as brain dead with all the 1 card combos.

Kashtira also slapped decently. Unicorn was their best play starter so that got hit to 1 along with their Arise-Heart.

Psyframe Gamma getting hit now seems odd but I’m not against it. Did a bit much for a hand trap IMO. Blaster came back just as I predicted it would as the next Ruler to come back after Tempest. That just leaves Tidal and Redox still at 0

Denglong back is amazing. Wonder if Swordsoul can make use of it

For the Semi- and Unlimited, most notable things are Sky Striker (yeah) and Spyral (disgusting) both getting back some powerful cards

Not a bad list based on what I know except they still have fucking Gazelle at 1.

>naturia get hit because of people using them in fucking bullshit.
Bro i swear to god.

>Genex Ally Birdman back

I HEARD YOU WANTED LOOPS BROTHER

Cubey

The Formality
fcc065e23ef8e7ccd520879b45d6f6a6.gif

Dragon Ball Earth

Does it say more about me or db that I recognized it without you needing to telling me? :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>naturia get hit because of people using them in fucking bullshit.
Bro i swear to god.

>Genex Ally Birdman back

I HEARD YOU WANTED LOOPS BROTHER
Random as hell. Haven’t seen Naturia in ages ever since they slapped the Ishizu crap to 1

2018-2019 Yugioh again with Sky Strikers back.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind @Xhominid The Apex WWE is continuing to show their 'long-term booking' isn't so long-term anymore. Cousin's been watching Night of Champions, and apparently they had the world title match between Seth and AJ go on first, cementing it as the B-class championship, which Seth won, leaving no door open for Cody to go to Smackdown, unless he wins Money in the bank, which I don't think he will, which means Roman's gonna be slogging away with the straps until Mania 40, well after the Bloodline has expired. :mjlol

Also, they chose now of all times for Asuka to go over on Bianca and win the Women's championship, instead of at Mania, where it would've been way more impactful. What was even the point of dragging it out that far?:hestonpls

@Nevermind @Xhominid The Apex WWE is continuing to show their 'long-term booking' isn't so long-term anymore. Cousin's been watching Night of Champions, and apparently they had the world title match between Seth and AJ go on first, cementing it as the B-class championship, which Seth won, leaving no door open for Cody to go to Smackdown, unless he wins Money in the bank, which I don't think he will, which means Roman's gonna be slogging away with the straps until Mania 40, well after the Bloodline has expired. :mjlol

Also, they chose now of all times for Asuka to go over on Bianca and win the Women's championship, instead of at Mania, where it would've been way more impactful. What was even the point of dragging it out that far?:hestonpls

Well I missed the PPV because I keep forgetting Crown Jewel comes on earlier.

For One, yeah, that new Championship was obviously going to be the "B-Class Championship" to make whoever beat Roman that much huger.
Secondly, they have all but basically stayed the course that Cody would beat Reigns for the Championship... it will just be until either Wrestlemania 40 or somehow later on(more surprising that neither person has really lost heat though).

And yeah, it's weird they made Asuka go HEEL before she won the Championship but I think they only did it to make Bianca the longest reigning female champion of the modern era so it's whatever.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Random as hell. Haven’t seen Naturia in ages ever since they slapped the Ishizu crap to 1

2018-2019 Yugioh again with Sky Strikers back.
Nah its nto random its because of fucking Runicks.

People use Naturias with Runicks to basically keep people from playing the game.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nah its nto random its because of fucking Runicks.

People use Naturias with Runicks to basically keep people from playing the game.
Never got to play against it. Only got experience with pure Runicks and Spright Runicks.

Guess they had to do this since Konami still too pussy to hit Runicks directly. Fountain to 2 does almost nothing.

Slap both Fountain and the Runick spell that searches it both to 1. Problem solved

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Damn, even VRAINS feels nostalgic now. Was a rough but interesting time to play Yugioh too

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Never got to play against it. Only got experience with pure Runicks and Spright Runicks.

Guess they had to do this since Konami still too pussy to hit Runicks directly. Fountain to 2 does almost nothing.

Slap both Fountain and the Runick spell that searches it both to 1. Problem solved
See at first I was hype for a mill deck because it sounds interesting and a new way to fight back against the meta, but i was hoping it would be something like the Worm Gang not this bullshit that runick is.

NeedleWorm-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png
WarmWorm-TF04-NA-UR-UE.jpg

300px-ShieldWorm-ABPF-EN-R-1E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back