• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
ty90hl0s7c2b1.jpg

@OtherGalaxy be like

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Sanctified Dragon is still a problem, but nothing a well placed Dark Hole can't handle

clark

Fully indestructible Full Armor Master, here I come

:lit

Lieterally screams "BuY OuR nEw StIKer sUppOrt, GuYz"
I know.

Konami: Branded Expulsion was pretty cancer wasnt it? Let’s print Banded Expulsion on legs straight from the Extra Deck next. And let’s throw in Target immunity too

Sanctifire needs to get the axe too but Konami first needs to sell the new Branded stuff. Still glad Expulsion was addressed

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Son is just his last name
And loads of people address son gohan or son pan as gohan or pan without the surname so why is this a big deal
Pan’s last name isn’t Son

The family name ended with Gohan and Goten

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Anyone has a solution for site that detect adblock?

:kannasip the site i've been reading on has ad block blocker feature and I'm not going to turn off my ad block just to make the site unreadable with all the ads all over the place.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Why do you think that
Because the Daizenshuu and all other official sources never once state her surname is Son, despite Goku, Goten, Gohan and Grandpa Gohan all having it in their official bios

Pan doesn’t have a surname. Videl is even shocked when she heard there are people with surnames left in the world (Gohan), so I guess she didn’t want her kid to have a surname either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back