• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

image.png

Sigma Grindset
Golbez?

Rather like Swolebez

:geezuspepe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Babylon? Kratos gets slammed, Tiamat devours him
Chinese? Kratos gets slammed, Hou Yi shoots him with the fucking Sun
Egyptian? Kratos gets slammed, Khepri dung rolls his ass
Lovecraftian? Kratos gets slammed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Hindu? Kratos gets slammed, Vamana baby shakes
Japanese? Kratos gets slammed, Danzaburo robs him of his valuables
Mayan? Kratos gets slammed, Hun Batz sicks the monkeys on him
Roman? Kratos gets slammed, Vulcan shows him what real smithing looks like
Yoruba? Kratos gets slammed, Olorun slaps him with a galaxy

:hestonpls
Actual Ancient Greek? Even minor gods slap him around.:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Babylon? Kratos gets slammed, Tiamat devours him
Chinese? Kratos gets slammed, Hou Yi shoots him with the fucking Sun
Egyptian? Kratos gets slammed, Khepri dung rolls his ass
Lovecraftian? Kratos gets slammed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Hindu? Kratos gets slammed, Vamana baby shakes
Japanese? Kratos gets slammed, Danzaburo robs him of his valuables
Mayan? Kratos gets slammed, Hun Batz sicks the monkeys on him
Roman? Kratos gets slammed, Vulcan shows him what real smithing looks like
Yoruba? Kratos gets slammed, Olorun slaps him with a galaxy

:hestonpls
Polynesian Mythology? Maui tells him he's "not welcome" before sending him flying back to Greece. :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What I want to see, is them making a GOW game purely based on the Torah/Old Testament. If they paint the Jews god Yahweh, as well as a good chunk of those in their religion as evil, I'll bet money there'll be no shortage of articles and idiotic nutjobs screaming "That's anti-semitic!" :jordangif
They don’t have the balls to do so since it would no longer just be another slam on Christianity or white people

Same reason those edgy, Bible-burning Satanist/Atheist fuckheads wouldn’t dare try the same thing on say the Quran.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They don’t have the balls to do so since it would no longer just be another slam on Christianity or white people

Same reason those edgy, Bible-burning Satanist/Atheist fuckheads wouldn’t dare try the same thing on say the Quran.
Oh, I know. That's why I said it's what I would like to see, for the shitstorm it would create. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh, I know. That's why I said it's what I would like to see, for the shitstorm it would create. :kobeha
The only reason it’s gotten to this point is because of white people and Christians being long accepted as targets to mock thanks to the media

But also because Christianity is the most widespread religion. With that comes problems like more people taking it for granted compared to other more seriously regarded ones. And with so many people that follow or are at least aware of it, the various scandals from false men of God and conmen is by far the most documented

But really, the biggest reason is that the average Christian allows it. We’re well past the days of waging war with those who don’t follow Christianity with how modern day Christianity emphasizes forgiveness of persecution by others, putting it all in God’s hands and just praying for those that persecute to see the light one day.

You burn a Bible in America? Nothing other than criticism at best. It’s not even considered a hate crime like if you burned a Pride Flag

Burn a Quran in an Islam country? Life imprisonment, torture, or death to the infidel.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Checkmate :mjpls

Kratos is more than strong enough to tear him apart and can easily walk through his “lolmindrape” that an angry Norwegian sailor had zero issues bypassing

Kratos has more rage and mental fortitude than some drunk sailor avenging his friends killed by Cthulhu 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back