• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Of course that's why I am saying I am only surprised it did not happen earlier. If they wanted to capitalized on it hard they should have just done it when the iron was hot and basically state she and Mercy are grinding gears and shippers would have been ecstatic. Now they did long after they missed their chance and after they already did their obvious PR bait to the point it feels hollow and empty. Idiots don't know how to properly feed the fanbase. :bookerpls
I think its more like they have a list of the most popular characters and who they choose depends on how bad they fucked up. Theyll probably reveal Mercy's gay when stocks plummet to 0

Maybe if they had focused on not making the game shit they wouldn't be rushing in with their announcements, or maybe if they were not terrible pieces of shit to their female employees and long time fans they would not be under fire and constantly tanking in sells to need all these PR stunts, but's that too reasonable for a long standing modern game company nowadays.
:easythere
They were turning the game around in later years and then just tossed it all away for a quick buck shrug*

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FxbBZbzXwAAdwCz

@Stocking Anarchy

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Anyone else find those TikTok vids on YouTube about X vs Y and it’s just a bunch of random categories and the person wordlessly listing off which one does whatever better with no elaboration to some obnoxious fuckboi music?

Always gets me with the lack of effort involved in making those.

Cubey

The Formality
Anyone else find those TikTok vids on YouTube about X vs Y and it’s just a bunch of random categories and the person wordlessly listing off which one does whatever better with no elaboration to some obnoxious fuckboi music?

I found one for proto Arthur :hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

nigga i get that off youtube

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Yoship saw the zoom hacks in the last tier of FFXIV savage and decided to make zoom hack a mech itself for the new fight :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back