• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ununtrium

i once asked james roberts why this super special metal could only be found on cybertron

he told me to pay attention later in the arc, and then wrote in characters finding more of it, and didn’t address this at all :skully

he basically replied to you, like kubo replied back to hori in that convo they had on that taxi they shared :heston

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It's been a while since I've read one of your rundowns. Anything particularly embarrassing happened in the last few chapters?
Iron man suit All Might about to fight Afo stands out for causing major problems regarding quirkless heroes not being able to exist is he isn't killed immediately by Afo. Then the heroes moving civilians to there safe area to another place where Dabi plans to nuke everything killing everyone if Shoto doesn't show up. Those were pretty stupid :skully .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh and the Todoroki family pushing back Dabi's explosion with their quirks was stupid too. They didn't do much but still.

The Todoroki's are still the only good things left in this series though and from what little I've seen of the new chapter they concluded it pretty well honestly......now if only we didn't have Yandere bait and genderbent Izuku uhh I mean Uraraka up next :catcry.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh may as well talk about the leaks. May as well be mourning the last bit of quality left :mjlol .

Shoto with the help of his taxi uhhhhhhh I mean Iida and his ice shaping powers create a makeshift airplane that breaks the sound barrier. Iida mentions that hes hit his limit and the rest is up to Shoto(what a wasted character man:skully). Theres a flashback of the letters Shoto has been sending to his mom while she was in the hospital. Basically talking about the conversations and friendships he's made after not letting the abuse he went through define him. He hits Dabi with his Glacial Aegir technique again (basically a really cold city freezing version of flashfire fist jet burn), it absorbs Dabi's nuke (a pretty ridiculous feat :kobeha)but it leaves Shoto pretty damn injured and Dabi looks even worse. He's barely able to keep himself conscious with his ice to basically say that he hates all of his family and that they should die before losing consciousness. Shoto comments that he wasn't the masterpiece Dabi kept saying he was since he needed help to finally reach his peak.

Endeavor looks fucked up and has lost his legs as well as an arm..which might would mean something if Eri didn't exist:mjlol. Anyways he apologizes to Dabi for not being there at sekoto peak when he nearly self destructed himself apologizes to Rei and his family for everything he put them through and finally just apologizes to Shoto for literally everything. Shoto finally passed out.

Oh and Toga is upset about Dabi losing and her and Uraraka make mean faces at each other but ignore that shit and it was a pretty good chapter. Probably will be the last though :skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
As other people have pointed out Shoto just absorbed/countered and slightly took the hit of essentially a 10 megaton nuclear bomb. Probably will be more clear with the chapters but still that's just from him training :mjlol. No quirk zenkai's like Betagou involved :kobeha.

My only other complaint is Iida being the most underutilized speed character I've ever seen.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
imagine it took every limit breaker tech from the todoroki fam to put down (i doubt) a badly damaged dabi

yeah, toga just dumb if she thinks dabi just lost the fight :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
toga be like that type of backstab friend who comes in the last minute to support you during a gaming fight you BARELY lost with suoer high dif, only to say ''hahahahaha, you lost, i was telling ya''

:heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

:jordangif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:jordangif
hear him out

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I still can't believe that Hori expected people to buy into sympathizing for Toga.

"H-Hawk's killed my criminal terrorist friend after he wouldn't stand down and was about to kill more people. You guys are the real assholes!!"

>She says literally 5 seconds to Uraraka after killing an elderly woman to transform into her to lure Uraraka into a conversation :skully .

I'm supposed to care about Uraraka's braindead hero counseling of a person like that? Yeah right Hori :mjlol.

Two bad characters engaging in a fight and aside from Horikoshi's health (which he should take care of) I can't think of a single story reason to plan anything out for this:kobeha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back