• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I started snoring when I realized they just recycled percy's moveset for him for the most part :kobeha

I don't understand how it's possible to make one of the coolest dragon knights look boring playstyle wise

At least his supers and ulti looks good

Similarities, but he has a parry so I'm good :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
9047.jpg

Next Death battle
@Astaro @Paxton
its your verses time to shine

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 I do wonder who they're gonna put Accelerator against since they're bringing in To Aru :hm

People keep saying Kumagawa but I'm not the biggest fan of that match-up :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
does anyone remembers dnf duelzZzzZ?

even with the new patch, it is on the same tier as granblue vs, in sleeping contest, lmao

literally

it was pmuch a hyped fluke, lmao

peeps played it only for few months and then tossed it aside, lmao

dnf duel is a big example of all hype and no talk, literally they didnt even put the effort to add new chars, for like almost a year now

and they expected it to have consistent activity and new fans? lmao

thats why the fighting game genre is so stagnant, even the indie fighting games now are less too

meanwhile, on the 90's/00s era (2012 the max), so many fighting games to choose and play, even if the game was bad, it had a roster of at least 15 chars (the minimum), without dlc and patches, that stuff didnt exist there, you were playing the game at its complete state, with its pros and cons, but at least the game wasnt incomplete

so simple, good times

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
like I'd honestly prefer Touma vs Zenkicihi first over Accelerator vs Kumagawa

shit would be heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back