• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FyHaBdzXgAAuzMs
FyHblfwWcAETB1W

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
So then what's the difference between this and W Corp's Singularity? :rock
W's is "returning to a saved point"

This one is "Returning to the original form"

Aka if you're human, you go back to a single celled organism

the tears can be modified with different concepts too, so for example someone shot with it that had a mental image of roaches and kept repeating "I am a bug" will turn back into a roach because their subconscious recognizes that as their original form

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

the tears can be modified with different concepts too, so for example someone shot with it that had a mental image of roaches and kept repeating "I am a bug" will turn back into a roach because their subconscious recognizes that as their original form
heavy weather from jojo type shit

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Venom is NOT Eddie Brock, our goal was to tell an original story."

Well it has to be someone with a personal reason to hate Spider-Man so they'll model the appearance and powers after him. It COULD be Doc Ock I suppose, getting revenge for having his arms taken and being "trapped in this USELESS body".

Most likely answer is it'll be Norman as if Harry dies (weather it's actually their fault or not) he'll want to take it out on the Spider-Men. Suppose there's a chance it could be Harry himself if they (stupidly) try to use the symbiote to save his life but, unless his father dies, I don't see what reason he has to hate Spider-Man.

I DOUBT it'll be Kraven, doesn't seem the type to want that sort of thing, or even get that mad about Spider-Man not dying. If anything the challenge is what he wants.

Of course I'm thinking characters connected to Peter when it could (though most likely wont) be someone connected to Miles. Though I haven't played the Miles game yet so I don't know if anyone there has a particularly potent grudge on him.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Konami realizing they made the plot of Visas=Starfrost based almost entirely off Yugioh Arc-V’s and ironically having no Pendulum theme.

Now we got the obligatory Pendulum counterpart.

On that, what is even going on anymore with the plot?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>he can one shot Ultimate Kars :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back