• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Konami realizing they made the plot of Visas=Starfrost based almost entirely off Yugioh Arc-V’s and ironically having no Pendulum theme.

Now we got the obligatory Pendulum counterpart.

On that, what is even going on anymore with the plot?

It seems like Visas keeps reincarnating into other archetypes. you can see it in the one trap card. Homeboy looks like hes in eternal suffering right now

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It seems like Visas keeps reincarnating into other archetypes. you can see it in the one trap card. Homeboy looks like hes in eternal suffering right now
Their not reincarnations if your talking about the various Heart counterpart, just alternate universe counterparts of Visas Starfrost that he’s been fighting to liberate the planets they’ve been conquering.

Except for Mannadium. Whose good and ironically took the role of hero after Starfrost pulled a Yuya and turned into a Z-Arc-like Dragon from fusing with his evil counterparts.

That much I got, the rest I’ve no clue.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Their not reincarnations if your talking about the various Heart counterpart, just alternate universe counterparts of Visas Starfrost that he’s been fighting to liberate the planets they’ve been conquering.

Except for Mannadium. Whose good and ironically took the role of hero after Starfrost pulled a Yuya and turned into a Z-Arc-like Dragon from fusing with his evil counterparts.

That much I got, the rest I’ve no clue.
i mention reincarnation because of the name considering samsara means rebirth and what not, but it might just be meant to show off alternate universe stuff.

I forget what happened to chibi visas

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
found some info

-Pretty Boi goes to other worlds trying to fight and probably absorb Evil Pretty Bois (That may or may not be fragments of himself)

-He first goes to Reichphobia to fight Reichheart and his minions, the Scareclaws. He beats him, and absorbs him. Reichheart becomes Lichtheart, Visas, personal Paimon (lol) and Visas gets a nifty new sword.

-He then goes it Perlereino, home of the Tearalaments. He ends up helping them fight Reinoheart, who took over. Battle ends with Kitkallos shanking him from the back and both her and Visas got a bit of his power.

-The Kashtira shows up, taking Reinoheart with them. Visas goes to kick their ass.

-He ends up in a showdown against Riseheart (Who became Ariseheart through absorbing Reinoheart) in Paraisos, home base of the Kashtira empire.

-(Current): Visas…seems to have won, but then his power goes haywire.

and this
Man from space finds aspects of himself in other planets, goes to those planets, fix the problems of the denizens there, and recombines with his aspects to become whole again in some kind of metaphor for the Buddhist concept of Samsara.

The overarching story is called World Destruction. It's pronounced "sekai", which means world, but the kai is the same kai used in "hakai", which means destruction. Each Field Spell uses this motif (Primitive Planet Reichphobia is "Shisekai Reichphobia", which is "Fourth World Destruction Reichphobia", or "Fourth Planet Reichphobia").

There are 6 planets (at least so far), and each planet represents each Realm of Rebirth in Buddhism.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i mention reincarnation because of the name considering samsara means rebirth and what not, but it might just be meant to show off alternate universe stuff.

I forget what happened to chibi visas
Erased after being absorbed by Arise-Heart during the fight with Visas. That’s why all these Heart counterparts are fighting Visas and each other. The victor absorbs the others being and gains more power and the other loses their ego and affectively cease to exist as a result.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Pendulum Monster in this new support seems to be the one that split Visas Starfrost into himself and those 4 alternate Heart counterparts to kick off this whole story

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So its not alternate universes but alternate planets
The Pendulum Monster in this new support seems to be the one that split Visas Starfrost into himself and those 4 alternate Heart counterparts to kick off this whole story
Visas should have just stayed his ass home or something

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So its not alternate universes but alternate planets

Visas should have just stayed his ass home or something
And live your life forever an amnesiac with only a part of your personality and being? Plus several of them were causing trouble that he had to stop anyway.

The only reason Visas screwed up is that he hunted his other counterparts in the wrong order. Should have merged with the Mannadium counterpart, who represented his good ego and was the only one fine with merging before going after all his darker aspects. Scareclaw counterpart representing fear and instinct, Tearlaments representing despair, and the Kashitra one which finally overtook him with its unbridled rage.

So the Mannadium fought him and than merged with him to balance out all the evil in Visas to save him

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG-20230609-WA0021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back