• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Damn, is there a full vid with the titties unblurred?
fuckingdisgusting.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I’ve always wanted to live out Skyrim’s Companion questionline of slaying the Glenmoril Witches for real.

:heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’m from Florida and while they’re recognized as a religion and legal, we got those Santeria folks that always leave dead animals from their animal sacrifices wrapped in bags lying around, usually on train tracks. Senseless and a total waste.

Probably the worst example I saw of this was an entire goat minus its head some dude sacrificed and left the rotting carcass in a public park just 20 feet away from where people have their barbecues.

I was doing clean up and had to dispose of the carcass myself.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I love goats and always wanted one as a pet. So seeing one killed and butchered in the name of some African based gods or ancestral spirits or whatever and than having to clean up the assholes mess left me more than a little pissed off that day.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Bro these mf’s have an incinerator that works on concepts and ideas :skully
Albeit it's sort of limited in that you need to collect more material from the thing depending on how strong (?) it is but that's besides the point :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
However, the Head likely has a suped-up version of that shit anyway (which is likely how the Abnormalities were dealt with in Ending C of Lobotomy Corporation) so it's a moot point :mjgrin

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I love goats and always wanted one as a pet. So seeing one killed and butchered in the name of some African based gods or ancestral spirits or whatever and than having to clean up the assholes mess left me more than a little pissed off that day.
Wtf, why waste Goat Meat
At least BBQ them

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wtf, why waste Goat Meat
At least BBQ them
Animal sacrifice. Santeria is a religious cult from Cuba that made its way to Florida and other parts of the US that’s a combination of Catholicism and religious practices and beliefs from Africa.

They keep the head of the animal for worship and usually leave the body to rot wherever they drop it off.

I’m guessing it either goes against the sacrifice or they don’t want to go through the trouble of preparing a whole carcass for eating every time they kill one to their gods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back