• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
tumblr_ooicfc7I7a1tejdzyo1_500.jpg

2658person_13677.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, decided to disassemble my Xbox 360 E first, before going for the harder Xbox One X. Cleaned the interior and exterior of all the dust(there was a lot, on both the fan and motherboard, surprise, surprise) and it did turn on initially, only to give me an error-screen.

Only thing left to clean, is the power brick for that console, since I have been told if enough dust is on the fan/board of that, the brick will fail, and if it fails, the whole console does. Fingers crossed that when I clean that tomorrow, my 360 E works again, and I have that working, before moving on and hopefully fixing the One X, so that I then have two working Xbox consoles, because why not?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
America god is Sodomy
All shall kneel before the god of Sodomy
All shall worship mammon
Any display of rebellion shall be met with punishment
:giogio
Niggas out here worshipping Pan from Ancient Greece, for the very act that he would pull on those as a humiliating and degrading punishment for acting like a complete ass in his domain. Something which you're never meant to be proud of, if it was done to you as a man. Might as well have worn a badge that read 'bitch-made' and would never be taken seriously in political discourse.

We need to go back to those times with our thinking. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Niggas out here worshipping Pan from Ancient Greece, for the very act that he would pull on those as a humiliating and degrading punishment for acting like a complete ass in his domain. Something which you're never meant to be proud of, if it was done to you as a man. Might as well have worn a badge that read 'bitch-made' and would never be taken seriously in political discourse.

We need to go back to those times with our thinking. :wow
Clown World be a FUCKING joke of mental illness to the highest level for fuck sakes I have to see ugly as fuck flag postered up at my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back