• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
She isn't, people are just fucking around with people going all in with the Pride Symbols and BLM all over the sequel movie.
Oh thank God for that, I was actually considering finally getting around to watching those movies, but all this shit about Gwen being trans was putting me off due to thinking the sequel at least had turned into woke crap or something. 😌

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sf6-characters-roster-concept.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
liu somehow becoming an edgier version of raiden, and his new powers have gotten over his head, to the point, he might become the antagonist in the future
Eh we don't that yet Liu doesn't seem to scream being dark Raiden 2.0 I wouldn't take him merking shang in a trailer seriously
It's seem he mostly trying to let them decide there own path and crap

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh thank God for that, I was actually considering finally getting around to watching those movies, but all this shit about Gwen being trans was putting me off due to thinking the sequel at least had turned into woke crap or something. 😌
Sequel was pretty good all things considered

It doesn't help that people tend to take everything at it's absolute worst these days due to taking shit at face value rather than do any real deep dives of their own anymore.

Thus, you end up with people basically allowing themselves to go nuts over shit that hasn't happened or won't happen or go into extremes over it.

Eh we don't that yet Liu doesn't seem to scream being dark Raiden 2.0 I wouldn't take him merking shang in a trailer seriously
It's seem he mostly trying to let them decide there own path and crap

Considering this is Netherrealm who literally made Sindel back to evil again because "It fits her look" when her entire look is supposed to be the fact that she ISN'T evil despite looking evil...

Don't think that they WON'T make Liu Kang evil because he was evil in MK9 at his ending and Shang Tsung became the good guy.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It doesn't help that people tend to take everything at it's absolute worst these days due to taking shit at face value rather than do any real deep dives of their own anymore.

Thus, you end up with people basically allowing themselves to go nuts over shit that hasn't happened or won't happen or go into extremes over it.

Considering this is Netherrealm who literally made Sindel back to evil again because "It fits her look" when her entire look is supposed to be the fact that she ISN'T evil despite looking evil...

Don't think that they WON'T make Liu Kang evil because he was evil in MK9 at his ending and Shang Tsung became the good guy.
Shang tsung was never a good guy m8 let's see what happens this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back