• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy
Screenshot_20230630_085109_TikTok.jpg
idw optimus in that picture ????? even with blatant wank and lies he would only be universal (he isn’t though)

now THIS Optimus on the other hand …
FfFbZeGVsAErW5r

he would fold goku

although for xeno goku you probably need Alternity and it’s possible he loses

Maybe bringing back the Salem Witch Trials wouldn't be so bad, after all. Because this bitch needs some penance for this.:wow
I have know someone that got killed by a false acussation like this, dude gf said he raped her and some random people beat him up in the street, the girl admited lying avoided responsability and nothing really happened to her afaik

I would honestly have both the women and the men who participated in this vigilante justice be burned at the stake too.
If you want to act like vigilante justice, you die equally by it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

If this is true (and I say this as Gurren Lagann not only being my all time favourite anime, but one of my top two favourite series of all time), then I really hope they don't touch the original stories ending. Have it be set in the Multiverse, or have it be a prequel about LordGenome in the original Anti-Spiral war.

The ending of Gurren Lagann was perfect. Don't mess with it.

the most hype thing to me would be a Kamina’s dad project, whether it confirms the old theories or if it’s something totally out of left field

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Two really good rival duels IMO. Their first one literally being the duel that got me into 5Ds as I still wasn't sure about it until that point.

My big issue with Yusei and Jack as a RIVALRY is that, it basically lasts until the end of season 1 of a 5 season series and then just isn't a thing again until like the last episode of the series.

I mean I get that other shit was happening but the same could be said in DM and ZEXAL and that didn't stop Yugi vs Kaiba and Yuma vs Shark/Nasch from being a consistent thing through out their entire series.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Two really good rival duels IMO. Their first one literally being the duel that got me into 5Ds as I still wasn't sure about it until that point.

My big issue with Yusei and Jack as a RIVALRY is that, it basically lasts until the end of season 1 of a 5 season series and then just isn't a thing again until like the last episode of the series.

I mean I get that other shit was happening but the same could be said in DM and ZEXAL and that didn't stop Yugi vs Kaiba and Yuma vs Shark/Nasch from being a consistent thing through out their entire series.

I fucking hate these videos so much

"Was X about to beat Y"
YES YOU FUCKING CLOWN
BUT THEN THE PLOT KICKED IN AND HE DIDNT
MY GOD MAN

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I fucking hate these videos so much

"Was X about to beat Y"
YES YOU FUCKING CLOWN
BUT THEN THE PLOT KICKED IN AND HE DIDNT
MY GOD MAN
In fairness, I don't think he means it to be disparaging to the writing or the duel itself. Hell he often tries to justify them himself if there are clear character reasons as to why certain plays weren't made and he's admitted to enjoying the duels himself.

I don't mind since it really is just in the vain of "could the opponent have won and if so, when and how?" and only being really disparaging to the writing if the mistakes are particularly egregious and can't be justified in any way but "plot".

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In fairness, I don't think he means it to be disparaging to the writing or the duel itself. Hell he often tries to justify them himself if there are clear character reasons as to why certain plays weren't made and he's admitted to enjoying the duels himself.

I don't mind since it really is just in the vain of "could the opponent have won and if so, when and how?" and only being really disparaging to the writing if the mistakes are particularly egregious and can't be justified in any way but "plot".
Nah its not his video specifically

its videos like that one. I was fine with his videos cause its yugioh and anything could happen but then i start seeing

"Was Vegeta about to kill Goku" and the thumbnail is great ape vegeta squeezing goku and its like
:Wut:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nah its not his video specifically

its videos like that one. I was fine with his videos cause its yugioh and anything could happen but then i start seeing
The Yu-Gi-Oh! ones also work because it's a game where one can plainly tell if someone made the best possible play or not.

That and I like watching these videos to refresh my memory of how some of the duels actually went.
"Was Vegeta about to kill Goku" and the thumbnail is great ape vegeta squeezing goku and its like
:Wut:
Yeah that sort of shit's just stupid.

Sure he COULD have, but it's villain Vegeta and he wanted to make Goku suffer AND he had no way of knowing he was about to be snuck up on by Yajirobe. Without making villain Vegeta OOC, Goku survives every time. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back