• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

so, yeah, finally found out jack's pl, pre-omnia, and now makes sense, even before the final dlc against au mateus, he easily defeats gilgamesh, gil even says, that jack might be the garland he knows, but has yet to become, so yeah, he says also is the same gilgamesh who travels through dimensions, through the depths of time, etc = at least planet level+/sub-relativistic+, not bad, as for hax, jack was countering spatial/dimensional based abilities too, from various opponents before, can create bfr portals, etc

means, jack really solos clive land (ff16 top tiers max at planet/planet+ levels/low sub rel levels), even pre-omnia gains at this point, jack is actually quite strong

so, yeah, finally found out jack's pl, pre-omnia, and now makes sense, even before the final dlc against au mateus, he easily defeats gilgamesh, gil even says, that jack might be the garland he knows, but has yet to become, so yeah, he says also is the same gilgamesh who travels through dimensions, through the depths of time, etc = at least planet level+/sub-relativistic+, not bad, as for hax, jack was countering spatial/dimensional based abilities too, from various opponents before, can create bfr portals, etc

means, jack really solos clive land (ff16 top tiers max at planet/planet+ levels/low sub rel levels), even pre-omnia gains at this point, jack is actually quite strong

Clive better hope for the Post-Omnia buff to be ludicrously extensive like everyone else and go above and beyond or Jack ends his ass.

> another arena fighting game, smh, i really dislike those types of fighting games, meh

Yeah, I'm honestly tired of Arena Fighting Games, just give us either the 2D plane or the 3D Fighter for fuck's sake.

IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4239.jpg
IMG_4230.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So Shia Labeouf’s character was revealed to have died off screen in the new Indiana Jones movie lol

That’s what you get for shitting on Spielberg I guess

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i like jack for being a goofy testo mad lad, but obv clive is the better character, and its not like end of game clive aint strong, its just that jack is a bit stronger, was just stating feats facts, nothing personal :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back