• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

reminder that once upon a time, nero (johnny) and vergil (daniel) literally fought in a live action movie, so yeah live action nero vs vergil was canon :mjpls

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fz9zfKuXoAEouxM.jpg

Final nail in the coffin, admitting the reason for the testament + bridget retcons was for political reasons. It's still such a letdown to see Guilty Gear turn itself into this. Never go mainstream.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

reminder that once upon a time, nero (johnny) and vergil (daniel) literally fought in a live action movie, so yeah live action nero vs vergil was canon :mjpls

Live action Nero vs Vergil? No! This is simply unmorphed Adam Park vs Eric Myers. :mjpls

Solid fight all around.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Live action Nero vs Vergil? No! This is simply unmorphed Adam Park vs Eric Myers. :mjpls

Solid fight all around.

really underrated and actually, johnny's most raw in a choreo/fighting sense - movie wise

ngl, johnny should had more action roles and budget movies, same with daniel, jcvd and scott adkins tier of movies, would fit them a lot

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Does Nero finally pay Vergil back for his lack of child support funds over the years or does he just promises to be back with the milk for the 3rd time :skully .
Fool! Don't you know that no matter how many times Nero beats his ass.

Vergil Will Never Pay! :char

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
On another note if you're doing workouts never be dbz era Vegeta. Always be Dbz era Goku and pace yourself. I tore my rotator cuff a month ago and doing some physical therapy. Pretty much got most of the functionality in my left shoulder back but I still have to watch myself. The weightlifting is gonna have to wait for a bit :skully . Still fun to find alternative exercises in the meantime though.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i like how vergil was already tired/not in full health after the dante fight, yet, nero barely won against him in the end :heston

plus, vergil never had the intention to kill nero, so yeah, even at the end of dmc5, dante and vergil > nero, but this time, nero is on their tier, a peer

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and after that

vergil dipped, faster than toriyama who is one of the og's in avoiding paying, for example, his taxes :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back