• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, sony does something quite stupid, despite porting their games later on pc, they want to farm them first on ps5, i get it, but they dont realize, that pc has more users and the quality that can be generated is even greater, in a way, they dumb down themselves, mah ps5 exclusives and all, lmao

in japan, they dont like the pc ports that much, thats why square enix has a rep of making meh/mid pc ports of games of them, but the fans later fix them with patches, lmao

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
also, sony does something quite stupid, despite porting their games later on pc, they want to farm them first on ps5, i get it, but they dont realize, that pc has more users and the quality that can be generated is even greater, in a way, they dumb down themselves, mah ps5 exclusives and all, lmao

in japan, they dont like the pc ports that much, thats why square enix has a rep of making meh/mid pc ports of games of them, but the fans later fix them with patches, lmao
Consoles need to have exclusives. Or at least for a decent amount of time before getting ported. It’s the only selling point they have at this point to PC

Sony releasing their games on PC on release kills any incentive to own a PlayStation just like it became for Xbox doing the same thing

I’d also rather there be healthy competition between gaming devices over PC overtaking everything that isn’t Nintendo too. Competition and variety are always when things are best for customers since the completion have to make themselves as appealing as possible

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
a series which tops at multi continental levels, somehow they find ways to headcanon it to universal levels, on vsbw or on youtube

amazing how much the headcanon has evolved :mjlol
Nah lad, the YouTubers have evolved beyond universal levels. They found a way to headcanon Kratos to "outerversal" levels, because of world tree scaling. :jordangif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
you almost made me think they were releasing skyrim again
:hestonpls

8s570jtzm5h41.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wow, i downplayed him, prime kratos was actually 7'8 feet levels :mjlol
Young Kratos was 7’8” - 7’9” and Old Kratos is 6’6” - 6’7” officially

If you scale him off the other characters, then Baldur is 5’11” and Ragnarok Atreus is 5’5” or 5’6”

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@Blade So opened GOH again author really went full on to fap to Mujin park that he gave him a child and gave him Mori's personality and power.

:kannasip and the one that taking care of the kid is fucking Mori's step-Sister. Like dude. This is worst than Kishi's obsessiveness with the Uchiha. I thought the kid was Mori's kid and the Step-sister as they're practically partners at end of the series.

Gave him Jin Taijin name too.

Like dude seriously. :notsure

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
This looks fucking sexy.

Bro, I thought so too. Then I watched the video. :skully

Shame it's behind a five dollar pay wall, but also it's only five dollars. The way this looks I might consider it. Cause fucking modding for thousands of hours only to play and crash in 15 minutes because of one tiny conflict you missed.

He had me at "It just works." Alright, trying it out.
It's hot ass.

Hasn't even finished the Wabbajack list, and it's manual installation at the moment. Why does he even have a Patreon tier for it if he hasn't delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back