• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
We’ll be getting a bitchy goth girl MC in Final Fantasy 27 :mjpls
IMG_4170.webp
Doesn’t have black hair and huge lips, fake news :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
glad that my jack garland posts inspire other obders too, rob likes jack too, dont believe him

cuz in jp sub, tsuda voices jack :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
tfw, jack can literally onepunch z toeiland ssj2 chars, like cuis :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
So if I were to get into Saint Seiya. Should I start with the manga or anime?

just copy paste my post from the obd wiki, i had written, years ago

This is a guide about the various Saint Seiya series that have been released all these years:

Manga: (these are the canon series)

- Episode G (Completed)

- Episode G - Assassin (Ongoing)

- Saint Seiya (Completed) [also, Gigantomachia is a 2 volumes novel which takes place between the Poseidon Arc and Hades Arc]

- Saint Seiya - Next Dimension (Ongoing)

Anime:

- Saint Seiya Anime (Completed)

- Saint Seiya OVA series (Completed)

- Saint Seiya Omega series (Completed) [it's pretty much a sequel to the Saint Seiya anime/OVA continuity]

Other:

- Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas (Completed) [generally, we all knew that TLC was ''non canon'', but after many discussions, we finally agreed that the series is pretty much an alternate timeline/dimension, which makes the original manga events canon to TLC while TLC, despite having several canon references to the original series, isn't ''officially'' part of the Saint Seiya canon, (it sounds kinda confusing, but this is how things are :asprosmaybe)]

- Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Gaiden (Completed) [it's the prequel of TLC which has though also some stories that take place after TLC]

- Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold (Completed) [it's a spin off/side story anime series about the Gold Saints]

- Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho (Ongoing, prob, idc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back