• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
All these niggas argue over "best girls" because Motoko's got best woman on lock:wow
Motoko was already at the head of the table. Every other 'best girl' is simply vying for second place, almost like one of many 'daughters' to be in the seat next to her, at number 2 behind her, as it's the closest they'll ever get to being number 1 in the house. :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>tfw theres a meme about how james is the best trainer in pokemon because he asks his pokemon if they wanna come with

:Wut:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The man hasnt even moved from the spot he started the fight in.
:hestonpls

Scale guy was always busted as hell, but limited by his own magic supply.

Now he's hooked up to Lucius who has apparently infinite mana because lmao soul magic.

The Black Bulls, same team that briefly matched Lucifero, are killing themselves just to delay him. Shit is wild. :wow

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Scale guy was always busted as hell, but limited by his own magic supply.

Now he's hooked up to Lucius who has apparently infinite mana because lmao soul magic.

The Black Bulls, same team that briefly matched Lucifero, are killing themselves just to delay him. Shit is wild. :wow
Asta gonna come in with the absolute quickness when they get that portal open

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_3.png

MADA MADA

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Because of the equating the Pokemon/Trainer relationship to slavery thing?

Despite that topic having been tackled by the series repeatedly with the equivalence thoroughly shot down as false every time. :kobeha
Pokemon literally can get out of their pokeball without trainer approval literally in the first episode.

:jordangif Smack the trainers face and then toss the ball back to them.

:kannasip like seriously.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
yeah it's almost like there's a reason you need more gym badges in the games to order around higher level pokemon

it's like they have to acknowledge and respect you or something rather than it being a slavery/animal fighting/animal cruelty allegory... :maybe

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's as dumb as people who bitch about the first Pokemon movie having an "anti-violence" message, as if it's inherently contradictory.

Because apparently people can't fathom that there's a difference between battling for sport/competition and a literal fight to the fucking death.

Like hint, it's the LATTER that the movie condemns, not the former. :kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
yeah it's almost like there's a reason you need more gym badges in the games to order around higher level pokemon

it's like they have to acknowledge and respect you or something rather than it being a slavery/animal fighting/animal cruelty allegory... :maybe
Yeah, like Ash drilled that shit into everyones brain but dudes still dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back