• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Man this list is subjective as fuck. God damn CBR
No Delia Ketchum (Pokemon)?
No Sayuri Daimon (Digimon)?

I mean I know looks are subjective and all but both Pokemon and Digimon are full of MILFS way better than a lot of this list IMO.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
1689155067763.png
IMG_3341.png

Drew visual for my meeting

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Yamato shit proves how painfully retarded the average fucker is these days
Everyone got their gender dysphasia and let it run free through universities and shit.
No wonder it’s such a shit show trying to approach it.

I’ll draw Yamato with a futa dick and post it on the one piece Reddit, just to stir some jimmies

:zaru:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>niggas will make size comparison videos on people and monsters
>not a single list includes fucking toriko characters
Shits fucking disgraceful

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Opened the dumbest manga. This one probably takes the cake worst than MHA.

:kannasip I didn't know shit could get lower than MHA in terms of dumbass-ry but it actually did. Like

You are a labeled Villain because of ability not because you did anything evil.
Then there's a whole hero system but somehow there are villain zone where Villains are roaming free, Like Seriously The fuck is your hero doing if they aren't trying to stop the villain. Is everything about the hero system just for show?
Then even if this Villains are actually acting like heroes and helping the public they are still considered public enemy because they are stuck with the fucking villain label. Literally makes no sense.

Literally thugs living in school, and killing people and they aren't even considered villains. Because they are normal people without super powers.

Like dude what crappy world building is this shit.

:chill

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Since people are talking about Mha. To the surprise of no one the latest chapter leaks pretty much bring it to Obito was the coolest guy lvls :bookerpls . It needs to be memed on exactly like that. Iron man All Might is going to be stupid but it can't be more braindead than what happened here.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>The chapter begins with Ochako realizing that there's something weird with her quirk that even she doesn't understand. Jiro realizes that everyone is floating Toga tries to create more clones, but they are "born" with the Zero Gravity bubbles surrounding them, her quirk evolved, just like what happened to her own during the fight with Curious.

Yep she got a second quirk zenkai. The people who would tell me they didn't exist and I was wrong for saying Hori will just throw that shit out for convenient power ups are probably on full cope right now :skully.

> Kamui holds Tiger with his arms and asks if he's the real one, but a clone wouldn't withstand that much damage. Tiger is impressed with how much Ochako grew in just 1 year

Nobody gives a shit about Tiger so moving on.

>Ochako feels her body getting cold

Just embrace death already:hestonpls. Maybe you'd feel less cold if you'd actually do your damn job and shut up :giogio.

>but that doesn't matter.
Lol of course it doesn't :mjlol. Common sense doesn't exist in this mangas dojo :kobeha.

>What she wants right now is to be able to touch the sadness inside Toga.

Judging from the dialogue it's not the only thing from Toga you want to touch. Seriously wtf :whatisthis?

>The two are connected by the wire and Ochako starts saying that her parents are poor, and she wanted to become a hero to help them But she realized the world is bigger than that, and more people need her help.

Oh don't try pulling that shit Hori. You essentially retconned her previous motivation with money to just wanting to see people smile. There wasn't any real progression GTFOH with that shit :bookerpls.

Mt. Lady had a better progression into a full on hero for more than the money and shit than Uraraka does and she's just a notable side character at best.

>In the meantime, she developed a crush on Izuku and is now determined to stop Toga. All of this is what defines Ochako Uraraka, and it's why she's here right now Ochako shouts,

You heard it here folks. Her crush on Izuku defines her. At least 99% of her. Let no one tell you she's different from the other girls- uh I mean heroines cause she's far worse :mjlol.

>asks Toga to tell her everything she's thinking, everything she's feeling and everything she's ever felt.

Do this shit while shes in jail you insane moron :dank.

>She remembers Dabi and all the tragic moments from her childhood, which makes her even angrier as she prepares to stab Ochako

When the hell has she ever had any real notable moment with Dabi? The nigga hated pretty much everyone in the league and was only there to accomplish his own goals. Hell he actively sabotaged them letting Hawks in supposedly knowing he was a spy all along :bookerpls.

>But she stops the knife and starts talking.

Here it comes :wow.

>She says she falls in love very easily, be it with animals, villains, heroes, boys or girls. She is attracted to blood and can't help it. But everyone always told her not to smile and she felt envious of other people's happiness

*Looks at others happiness*

NO I DON'T WANT THAT!!!

>She had a crush on a boy who looked just like Izuku, called Saito. She wanted to ask him to let her drink a little bit of his blood, but she couldn't do it because everyone said she wasn't human being, that she wasn't cute.

A BOY NOT WANTING HIS BLOOD DRAINED? I DON'T WANT THAT!!!

>This led to the incident The League of Villains are the only ones who accepted her love from the start.

Lol you mean the incident where she killed the dude? Unless Hori retconned that too:mjlol. Way to leave that detail out:hestonpls.

>Ochako says that Toga was already showing signs of this trauma from the beggining, but that she only realized it now.

Bitch pls:giogio. Only took literally thousands of people being murdered to "realizing" it :giogio.

>At this moment, the Twice clones start to turn into dust

How? That's not how his clones dissappear

> Toga realizes that the transformation is coming undone, and that Jin will disappear. Jirou lands on the ground and looks up to see Ochako hugging Toga.

Toga was the coolest guy!!

>Ochako admits that she also admires people who keep doing their best even when they're hurt and bleeding

Toga was the coolest guy!!!

Doing their best when they're hurt, Gtfoh Uraraka :bookerpls

>She knows she'll never be able to take the League's place in her heart,

Who wouldn't want to take the place of mass murdering terrorists :easythere.

>but she felt she needed to say how beautiful Toga's smile is.

Seriously just put these two idiots together and let Izuku get cucked like he deserves. Jesus Hori, no hard feelings from nearly getting stabbed to death I guess :giogio.

> Toga starts crying even more and asks "am I cute?", to which Ochako smiles and replies "the cutest in the whole world Toga then finally smiles.

Toga is the coolest guy!!/Thanks for being a mass murderer for our sake Toga-kun.

The last double spread shows all the Twice clones that were covering Gunga turning to dust. End of the chapter, no break next week

What a shit show. Bring me All Might please. I don't care what happens or how dumb it is. Until Izuku shows up there's nowhere to go but up.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Tbh that's not remotely the dumbest thing Naruto ever did. If we're being real here Obito has nothing on the shit Orchimaru did and look how that turned out.
Fair enough. Its straight up retarded that Orochimaru gets to roam free. I do find it funny how he continously makes out like a damn bandit though :bookerpls.

>Hiruzen finds him literally in the middle of experimenting on his men

Let's him go.

>Itachi seals him

Gets out

>World saved
Fucking Yamato is watching him as if he's supposed to mean anything :bookerpls.

Fair enough. Its straight up retarded that Orochimaru gets to roam free. I do find it funny how he continously makes out like a damn bandit though :bookerpls.

>Hiruzen finds him literally in the middle of experimenting on his men

Let's him go.

>Itachi seals him

Gets out

>World saved
Fucking Yamato is watching him as if he's supposed to mean anything :bookerpls.
Bruh Naruto invited him to his fucking wedding. Who invites a mass murderer to their wedding?

Didnt he send a wedding video
I do not see how everything in that episode could possibly be a recording. He's literally running all around the village as people are looking for wedding gifts and decides to cosplay as a waiter for a bit. Sure there was a recording bit at the start but there is no way he could stage all those shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back