• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I told you that LA Knight is over as fuck right now and they even had him go real strong despite Damian Priest(whose also 40) winning MITB.
Either way, they are clearly building the man up despite him being older than most and while I don't see him beating Roman, they can easily have him take it off Seth with how white hot he is.
I honestly said it ever since I saw him in lategame TNA but the dude is a charisma machine and always was. It's honestly a massive mistake in how badly TNA did him and he was still over in NXT.
So yeah, let's hope they do make him a genuine ME and win a World Title.
I've been going over Eli Drake's run in TNA, and it is astounding how awful his booking was there. Had him losing most of his matches, and even losing to the biggest bums in wrestling, and for what? Who's coffee did he piss in to get that kind of shitty treatment, when he had the talent necessary to boost that company back up in ratings and viewership? Guy is literally the closest thing to a modern day Rock that exists, and they treated him like he was just some hometown jobber, most of the time. Utterly disgraceful. No wonder TNA has been in the shitter for years. :wow

I've been going over Eli Drake's run in TNA, and it is astounding how awful his booking was there. Had him losing most of his matches, and even losing to the biggest bums in wrestling, and for what? Who's coffee did he piss in to get that kind of shitty treatment, when he had the talent necessary to boost that company back up in ratings and viewership? Guy is literally the closest thing to a modern day Rock that exists, and they treated him like he was just some hometown jobber, most of the time. Utterly disgraceful. No wonder TNA has been in the shitter for years. :wow

Told ya, it was astounding seeing a person that charismatic and TNA just threw him in the trash and that was before I saw Markyd's video on his TNA run.
Like holy shit, that was completely criminal on how misused he was.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Told ya, it was astounding seeing a person that charismatic and TNA just threw him in the trash and that was before I saw Markyd's video on his TNA run.
Like holy shit, that was completely criminal on how misused he was.
Even Vince didn't do people that bad, and that says a lot given how bad some of his burials of talent were, with what he allowed HHH, or worse, John Cena to do to them. :kobeha

LA KNIGHT is 40? damn

Yep, he's 40 years old alongside Damian Priest.

Yep. From the looks of it, still got a good ten years in him, so he should be fine.

The funny part is that AEW fans don't realize that Vince's style has people still being able to wrestle for years and still look great.
So yeah, it speaks far better in that it really works for them.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
PROTECTOR SHADE
20230710_134001.jpg

20230710_133953.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Ya heard what happened to Tom Holland
I just google Tom Holland and not only was it the first thing in the results but they have a picture of the movie. Thankfully not the scene though , the picture was all I needed to know though so I feel like I gotta bleach my eyes real quick :skully .
……

I wish I didn’t google that now

Iron Boy Jr really is the worst Spiderman, not even close to being debatable
The fact they gave the dude a literal Iron man suit. That shit still boggles my mind. Who looks at Spider man and goes "damn bro needs siri in his suit." Niggas more popular than Iron man so wtf :mjlol?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tom not only lets other dudes make out with Zendaya but he also lets other dudes try and fuck him :whathekong

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just google Tom Holland and not only was it the first thing in the results but they have a picture of the movie. Thankfully not the scene though , the picture was all I needed to know though so I feel like I gotta bleach my eyes real quick :skully .

The fact they gave the dude a literal Iron man suit. That shit still boggles my mind. Who looks at Spider man and goes "damn bro needs siri in his suit." Niggas more popular than Iron man so wtf :mjlol?
Tbf the iron spider suit was a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back