• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
they call him pax cause he likes getting packed

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
they call him pax cause he likes getting packed

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My guy felt the burn from that so strongly, he had to make two comments of it, just to continue the sound effect. :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Alternatively, it could be a sign they already have the world stuff virtually done.

That being said, for those buying the game, what they need to worry about, degeneracy or not, is how polished the game actually is, and whether or not it'll end up being a buggy, nightmare-fueled mess, like Cyberpunk was initially, upon its release. :wow
Given the extensive play-testing done for BG3 and Larian's general attitude in regards to acting upon feedback from their playerbase (which is great, needless to say), I don't think there's much to worry about on that front.

Larian is no CD Projekt Red :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that explains how the no aru chars get cuid all the time in the obd as well

:heston

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Given the extensive play-testing done for BG3 and Larian's general attitude in regards to acting upon feedback from their playerbase (which is great, needless to say), I don't think there's much to worry about on that front.

Didn't the devs of Cyberpunk, at first, make it out like their game was getting extensively play-tested too?

Not saying you wrong Pax, just make sure to temper your expectations, lest you potentially be let down by the game's characters randomly dropping down to below PS1-era models for faces, while the physics proceeds to do anything but work as intended, and the genitalia ends up becoming more pointy and blocky than Tomb Raider 1 Lara's tits. :heston

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

You are too optimist about this

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
pax expects bg3 to be a ff14 like game

bg3 with current standards turn out to be a forspoken clone levels :tupac :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
__kurosaki_ichigo_ulquiorra_cifer_grimmjow_jaegerjaquez_and_nnoitra_gilga_bleach_drawn_by_ten0u0__sample-915c6774f2cbeb5aff70924648edb1e6.jpg

oh snap, grimmjow and the arrancar as housen students, and ichigo's crew as suzuran students, it begins

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Why u think Austin left in 02 Man was getting booked like shit
Really cements the fact that Austin was only ever made 'the guy' because WCW was whooping WWE's ass in the ratings, and Vince was forced to go for the redneck, who unlike his actual pick, in HHH, had charisma beyond comprehension, and the biggest connection with the crowd, since prime Hogan. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back