• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa_Nier_adult_Son_Goten_from_Dragon_Ball_going_Super_Saiyan_4_a68daacc-c910-4507-b3e2-679ff8c17f7d.png
Papa_Nier_adult_Son_Goten_from_Dragon_Ball_going_Super_Saiyan_4_ea9c3263-88e3-44e9-9fd5-13bbc10c0413.png
Papa_Nier_adult_Son_Goten_from_Dragon_Ball_going_Super_Saiyan_4_6c0c40c1-d3c0-48e0-94b8-ecf1318558d8.png
Papa_Nier_adult_Son_Goten_from_Dragon_Ball_going_Super_Saiyan_4_5e771b9c-120b-4dd4-b0a6-96f3b6049a03.png

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Alternatively, it could be a sign they already have the world stuff virtually done.

That being said, for those buying the game, what they need to worry about, degeneracy or not, is how polished the game actually is, and whether or not it'll end up being a buggy, nightmare-fueled mess, like Cyberpunk was initially, upon its release. :wow
If someone is really thinking of buying it they should wait like the first week at least, idk why people feel this hurry of having to buy stuff on release

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Really cements the fact that Austin was only ever made 'the guy' because WCW was whooping WWE's ass in the ratings, and Vince was forced to go for the redneck, who unlike his actual pick, in HHH, had charisma beyond comprehension, and the biggest connection with the crowd, since prime Hogan. :mjlol
I mean that's been on record lol no Austin WWE goes out of business and that that fucker Vince goes into the circuses

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My MMA coach just told me he was impressed how well I was doing with my punches in sparring. Praised me for getting the drop on the karate black belts we have in our group. Now I need to work on transitioning those punches to takedowns. I did well on Achilles leg locks today.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Sorry to break up your false fan fictions but Austin actually has regrets of leaving WWE like he did, especially when it was over a dispute over how Brock Lesnar should ultimately go over him.
It's not anything of what you guys are talking about.
Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot Austin left because he didn't want to put Brock over.

To be honest, at the time, I can see why Austin didn't want to do it, especially given the fact that Vince was trying to shove him further into the background. In hindsight, given where Brock went and what he did since then? Yeah, I can also see why Austin of today has regrets over that. Not just for the situation, but also when it pertains to Brock himself. Nigga really was the next big thing. :tupac

Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot Austin left because he didn't want to put Brock over.

To be honest, at the time, I can see why Austin didn't want to do it, especially given the fact that Vince was trying to shove him further into the background. In hindsight, given where Brock went and what he did since then? Yeah, I can also see why Austin of today has regrets over that. Not just for the situation, but also when it pertains to Brock himself. Nigga really was the next big thing. :tupac

I mean Brock did become the next big thing, what do you mean? And honestly, I don't think Austin had a problem with going lower in the card, especially since I think he wanted to re-invent himself at the time(Which usually happens to wrestlers of his calibur), he just had issues with Vince wanting Brock to go over on him on Free TV while he wanted it to be an angle that would lead to a PPV.

I can actually understand Vince's point as having Brock lose to Austin would kill his momentum hard, even going over in a physical altercation.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I mean Brock did become the next big thing, what do you mean? And honestly, I don't think Austin had a problem with going lower in the card, especially since I think he wanted to re-invent himself at the time(Which usually happens to wrestlers of his calibur), he just had issues with Vince wanting Brock to go over on him on Free TV while he wanted it to be an angle that would lead to a PPV.

I can actually understand Vince's point as having Brock lose to Austin would kill his momentum hard, even going over in a physical altercation.
That's... literally what I just said. He got billed as the next big thing prior to Rock, if I recall correctly, and over the years, he proved that moniker to be the case a thousand times over, not just with all the stuff he's done in WWE, but also what he managed to do in UFC.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

lol max dood became a dlc skin char in naraka :heston
Yeah its funny as fuck

This is the umpteenth time theyve tried to get people interested in the game but its just not gonna work. The ping issues are still ass at times and matchmaking still pits sweats against newbies who kinda just get bodied cause they dont know what to do about charged dagger/twin blades/halberds spam for instance. Its fuckin free lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
its free lmao

from the lil i played, i liked the combat a bit, and solod few of them, it can become tricky and has some nice mechanics if u invent time on the pvp aspect, plus spam/cheese is free too, lol

connections/ping issues are lame, and pmuch, if u dont have experience or dont know to adapt in the game, u get cuid rather fast, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back