• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

lol max dood became a dlc skin char in naraka :heston
that honestly just get me less likely to play a game :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that honestly just get me less likely to play a game :skully

:mjlol

why? dont u want ur popular indie overrated utuber who is kinda meh in fighting games (gameplay wise) as a char in ur game? be open minded, this is the next gen gaming era, deal with it :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
psure, many ggear fans, would get cuid in the ps1 game

one of the main reasons i managed to adapt to the later games, was training a lot on the first gg game, for ps1, which is so tough yet so cool, for that era, insane combos back there as well

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Sorry to break up your false fan fictions but Austin actually has regrets of leaving WWE like he did, especially when it was over a dispute over how Brock Lesnar should ultimately go over him.
It's not anything of what you guys are talking about.
It is actually my point wasn't oh Austin left for no reason he left because wwe was booking him like shit especially with Brock
Where he believed it should've been a PPV not a random raw and job like a nobody

It is actually my point wasn't oh Austin left for no reason he left because wwe was booking him like shit especially with Brock
Where he believed it should've been a PPV not a random raw and job like a nobody

I know that but at the same time, it probably could have ruined Brock's thunder if Austin was able to pull one over on him at any point and you know that has happened in the past and future with wrestlers who have "it".

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I know that but at the same time, it probably could have ruined Brock's thunder if Austin was able to pull one over on him at any point and you know that has happened in the past and future with wrestlers who have "it".
I believe Austin at that point of this career wouldn't mind pushing Brock given his injuries

I believe Austin at that point of this career wouldn't mind pushing Brock given his injuries

Yeah and I never said that Stone Cold didn't want to elevate Lesnar, he absolutely wanted to. It's just that he regrets walking out the way he did and let's be fair here, what Stone Cold stated wasn't wrong... but at the same time, it's also difficult as hell to do a feud without accidentally fucking over an up and comer like Brock especially when he was still establishing himself.

That shit has happened before and still happens now so I can understand why Vince wanted to do it on Free TV.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>See's a thread about how Koichi's quirk was actually pretty good.

Its kinda funny really because if other quirks in the main series didn't suck so bad Koichi's Slide and glide at the beginning of the series would be pretty lame. Dude could only move at the speed of a bike without losing control. I'd still take it over being a frog, being invisible or having scotch tape though.

All this shit just makes me want to reread Mha Vigilantes again :skully .

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How dare you do something so evil as to post a picture of an anime girl. :wow

On a real aside, it's charthartic that everyone I've vented to that is on my side, and knows that calling a character by a word doesn't mean they actually endorse said shit (and the other guy had some serious issues and fucked up opinions). Thanks for the pic bro.
zLbtZek.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
How dare you do something so evil as to post a picture of an anime girl. :wow

On a real aside, it's charthartic that everyone I've vented to that is on my side, and knows that calling a character by a word doesn't mean they actually endorse said shit (and the other guy had some serious issues and fucked up opinions). Thanks for the pic bro.
zLbtZek.jpg
>tfw you remember you do have a "wafu" and its onyl because of @Stocking Anarchy and @Derpmaster9000
13267057_p0_master1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back