• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cringe from the Past, motherfuckers!

And here is King Cringe himself! I had to save these due to how ridiculous Naruto Fan-Fiction can get, holy shit.

"But Xhominid, there's no way Naruto Fan-Fiction back then was so cringe right... right?"

(日向 精霊塔, Hyuuga Seireitou)
  • Return of Kaguya (カグヤの返還, Kaguya no Henkan)
  • Shiroyasha (白夜叉, "White Demon")
  • God of Taijutsu (体術の神, Taijutsu no Kami)
  • Sixth Hokage (六代目火影, Rokudaime Hokage)
  • Rabbit God (ウサギの神, Usagi no Kami)
  • Devil King of the Sixth Heaven (第六天の魔王, Dairokuten no Maō)
  • Lord of the Pure Land (浄土の領主, Jōdo no Ryōshu)
Glory of Ten Powers

I swear to God, the dude who made this character is STILL updating because I know for a fact that Hinata was supposed to be his wife and then it went to fucking TSUNADE and the Tenseigan wasn't even there and it was just more bullshit Eye powers... which he still has the made up versions of it :jordangif

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
deb0rta-2cbc9afd-b464-4dd0-a429-f2d9d2c6818d.jpg

:heston
That moment when aizen change his name from Sosuke to Sasuke.
:jordangif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"They never explain where the fiends in the Luca stadium come from and it never happens again?"

Okay in fairness, the game never explicitly spells out what happened at Luca, but it DOES give you all the pieces to put 2 and 2 together.
  • The Fiends seemingly pop in out of nowhere to be put down by Seymour who just HAPPENED to be there at the time.
  • After you fight and kill Seymour, you're chased by his Guado minions who SUMMON FIENDS to fight you.
  • In the Guado assault on Home, they brought an army of fiends with them and again are shown summoning them.
Basically Seymour had his own people summon the Fiends in so he could use Anima to destroy them and look like a hero in the eyes of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back