• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't because fuck me the Sonic.exe character shows what happens when that kinda autism goes unchecked
Fucking preach, that sort of autism is what gave rise to shit like Cupcakes Pinkie Pie in the MLP fandom.

Sure I've seen that idea re-purposed and used in good fanfiction as well but still, not a thing you want to let go too far.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

9594-DBCD-C1-D3-47-DE-9265-C0764065-D6-ED.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I remember watching that at 12yo on OG youtube. Didn't even know what Vore was.
Of course my dumbass ended up reading it, God it was stupid, even for the time it was written.
As I said, the only benefit of it is that much better writers were able to repurpose and make something good of it for their own stories.

Smile HD was dumb too, but at least it was so over the top it was funny. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul

they're talking about little pony now.

:eksip

I agree with the first one in terms of the show, Rarity is my favorite member of the Mane 6 by far. Almost all the best episodes in the show focus on her. My favorite character overall is Sunset Shimmer. :maybe

I also agree with them that some people seem to be afraid to admit to liking the show and they shouldn't be. But that's largely down to the negative perception most people have of fans of the show due to the more "eccentric" fans, coloring their view of the fanbase in general.

Which sucks but that's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back