Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F1ZlXe_WAAEhIVk

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
because no one cared about Toaru back then. psure Yen press only decided to release NT now because of how toaru is somewhat mainstream here again

Not necessarily. Toaru was bigger back in the late 2000s to early 2010s in the anime community at least thanks to the back to back Index and Railgun anime seasons and even a movie that opened the series up to the West, including me, to look up the novels for the whole story.

This is just the result of Yen Press starting in 2014 with picking up and translating the novels, so we’ll always be behind by at least a decade

Ended up making Index III which took nearly a decade to happen since Index II all the more worst since compared to first two seasons, any Westerners that were watching it likely read the novels now and could now see how poor an adaptation it was to its source material.
Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Looks about right. You can see the peak I was talking about in the timeframe I mentioned before.

And damn, Misaka really paying the bills for this franchise 20 years going.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from Misaka whose got the most wins in polls of any light novel character in history.

8r7G5P3.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lmao :tupac Misaka really revived the entire series with her db
Can’t believe that’s all from the Death Battle. Fights a month old and still hasn’t hit 1 million views.

Just about every reaction vid I’ve seen has the person not having a clue who she is too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If there’s one thing I’m annoyed with, it’s that we’re now long past the point of ever getting that dope Index PSP fighting game in the West

:wow

Forget Imaginary Fest, this is what I want made available in English.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Latest Black Clover

Asta doesn’t even need to use his swords to negate magic. Dude just straight up walks through whatever magic hits him to negate it on contact before one-shotting the scales dude.

Damn son

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back