• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I get on NF and deal with an annoying Mha stan basically throwing a tantrum at negativity and meanwhile the rep wars were going on and I didn't even get to see it :bookerpls .

You call them the Rep Wars

We just called it an average day

Rep circles were here way before I got into the OBD

Gotta remember the OBD was created in 2005 :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Paxton will now be known as Darth Blaxton once he slays all of the ODC regs

tenor.gif
>Darth Blaxton

Yeah, you getting repped for that, lad. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
keishin is revealed to be the og blade

i am his avatar, all of this was his grand plan to create a nu obd forum, he controls on multi forum levels across the omniverse, even suggs is part of it, the deleted chapter in my obd 2027 lore, which might be canon if you gais tell me to add it as part of it

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my post was so mind breaking, it turned highlus to his normal state for few secs

:heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
keishin is revealed to be the og blade

i am his avatar, all of this was his grand plan to create a nu obd forum, he controls on multi forum levels across the omniverse, even suggs is part of it, the deleted chapter in my obd 2027 lore, which might be canon if you gais tell me to add it as part of it

:mjlol
Well, that would certainly be a twist, alright. The kind that Urobuchi(Urobutcher) could be proud of. :jordangif

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So I approached this girl a few hours ago. When the opening stalled a bit I joked about how she was nervous being around someone this handsome and that had her beaming and she opened up.

Turns out this girl is one of the Rockettes. So we talked a lot about fitness and storytelling (me through writing, her through dance).

Got her number and invited her to a get together I'm planning at a trendy club.

Now we wait and see what happens.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I just fucking randomly approached a Rockette and she was into me, at least for the moment, and I got her number.

You're damn right I'm feeling proud of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back