• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
What I want Konami to do, is make that fusion monster card that Yubel was going to summon to win the duel with Jaden, the one that involved fusing a monster of each level, 1-12, because I really just want to see what that monstrosity would've looked like. :mjlol
Give me the monstrosity i've been waiting too long for that shit :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I like how it’s just Spirit of Neos right down to the same name, pose, and effect but for Yubel

df021i2-6732cff7-0378-4e68-8261-917bd6244c43.png

Have you seen the Samsara Lotus retrain?
dont forget how her new fusion looks like Flame Wingman
ThatsOneKindOfUltimateFusedGod.webp

Get the fuck outta here man

It's like nobody told Tony there's a bunch of egos in wrestling, even from guys who aren't/shouldn't be main event caliber. As the boss, you gotta have balls of steel and be ready to be an absolute cunt, if those wrestlers get out of line and refuse to do house shows that you need them to do.

I'd record a Vince impression to go along with this, just for fun, but my throat feels like ass right now, so I'mma leave that for another time. :heston

It's just funny to me that even Dixie Carter has gotten her wrestlers to do house shows on top of knowing she knows nothing about the Wrestling Business and thus got people who do(They may be bad at it but atleast they know) to make up for it.

I don't know how you can be worse than Dixie Carter but dear lord does Tony Khan know how and then some.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Just saying that anyone that can make Gordon cry is a fucking legend

Lol at this man's receipts

I'm well aware of who Marco is. Guy is a savage similar to Ramsey, but with his own unique way of doing things.

Actually, that should be a mini-arc for one of the Tekken characters. They end up in a taste-testing contest between Ramsey and Marco, and whoever ends up the loser, the Tekken character has to fight. Full kitchen-ware and all. :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's just funny to me that even Dixie Carter has gotten her wrestlers to do house shows on top of knowing she knows nothing about the Wrestling Business and thus got people who do(They may be bad at it but atleast they know) to make up for it.

I don't know how you can be worse than Dixie Carter but dear lord does Tony Khan know how and then some.
Tony hitting next level trash. Man must be going for the Guinness world record for how monumentally bad an owner can fuck up with their business.:hestonpls

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

>Dixie

The Kathleen Kennedy of wrestling
I'm well aware of who Marco is. Guy is a savage similar to Ramsey, but with his own unique way of doing things.

Actually, that should be a mini-arc for one of the Tekken characters. They end up in a taste-testing contest between Ramsey and Marco, and whoever ends up the loser, the Tekken character has to fight. Full kitchen-ware and all. :heston

Bro

You just set up a whole DLC pack with two characters

:heston

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

entitled ass niggas these days i tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back