• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
bb8.png
uR8rl4sB1678468670-3915x5872.jpeg

Ryuji Yamazaki showing up at the end of Barbie was a surprise, but a welcome one to be sure

#barbiesweep

Maddie

Acclaimed
I finished Green Lantern: Recharge, now I have only one story left for this era. The big one, Infinite Crisis. Once I finish it I will return to some key stories I forgot and then I will make a blog compiling everything I saw between Loeb's Superman and Infinite Crisis. I will later do a respect thread for DC up to that point after that.

Tomboy Lois with the same haircut Videl got, has quickly become plenty of people's fav Lois. To each their own, I guess. :mjpls
Ed McGuinness Lois is still the hottest

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I finished Green Lantern: Recharge, now I have only one story left for this era. The big one, Infinite Crisis. Once I finish it I will return to some key stories I forgot and then I will make a blog compiling everything I saw between Loeb's Superman and Infinite Crisis. I will later do a respect thread for DC up to that point after that.

Ed McGuinness Lois is still the hottest
You got an image for her? I know the name of the artist, but I don't think I've ever read a DC book with him contributing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back